• D23 Expo, 2009: Inside and Indepth!

Welcome to our coverage of the inaugural D23 Expo in Anaheim, CA! The first-ever D23 Expo was held September 10th through the 13th at the Anaheim Convention center. The main show floor was accompanied by multiple venues hosting a variety of panels covering all facets of the Disney empire. Highlights included a surprise screening of the first 30 minutes of Princess and the Frog and a visit by Johnny Depp in his full Jack Sparrow regalia.

Included in this article is coverage of most of the show floor offerings as well as video and pictures of many of the presentations. Feel free to read in order or browse through the various pages as organized by content. Enjoy your journey through the expo!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: D23 Expo, 2009: Inside and Indepth! started by dlfreak View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      Great update dlfreak! By far the most comprehensive look at D23 on the net
      It's not pretty but it's pretty thorough! Thanks for the compliment, there was so so much that I missed, too!
      Amazing! There was so much to look at! I needed at least two more days!
      Seriously! Needed a day with no presentations so that I could just go and enjoy the actual exhibit floor space!
      So much fun overall, though!
  • Recent Articles