• Junior soarers will get wings starting today at the exit of SOARIN' for LIMITED TIME MAGIC

Today as part of Limited Time Magic, Disney announced that junior soarers age 5 to 13 will receive their own set of wings at the exit for Soarin' Over California. The wings promote DisneyToon Studios upcoming DISNEY PLANES, in theaters August 9.

Full release below from Disney.

Disneyland Resort
    Take Flight with Planes Commemorative Wings
    Available August 2, 2013 while supplies last

Junior pilots, prepare for takeoff with your very own pair of commemorative pilot wings celebrating Planes, Disney's upcoming animated action-packed comedic adventure taking flight in 3D in theaters Friday, August 9. Set your course for Soarin' Over California at Disney California Adventure Park where kids between the ages of 5 and 13 can get their wings—while supplies last—courtesy of Limited Time Magic.

Walt Disney World Resort
    Take Flight with Planes Commemorative Wings
    Available August 2, 2013 while supplies last

Junior pilots, prepare for takeoff with your very own pair of commemorative pilot wings celebrating Planes, Disney's upcoming animated action-packed comedic adventure taking flight in 3D in theaters Friday, August 9. Set your course for Soarin' at Epcot where kids between the ages of 5 and 13 can get their wings—while supplies last—courtesy of Limited Time Magic.
    Comments 1 Comment
      This is so cute! I won't be there til the 18th but I wonder if they'll give me a pair. I'm in my mid-twenties but am still offered kids menus sometimes because I'm short and young looking haha!