• Disney Parks unveil plans for One More Disney Day promotional campaign for 2012

As promised, Disney Parks made a very special announcement during Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve 2012 telecast on ABC this evening. They officially unveiled the new "One More Disney Day" promotion which will span across the whole year. The announcement was first released online through the official website.

As part of the announcement, rumors were confirmed for a "24-hour" operating day on February 29th in celebration of the extra day for the Leap Year. For the first time ever, both Disneyland Park and Magic Kingdom Park will be open for 24 hours starting February 29 at 6:00 a.m.

Also, starting January 1, 2012, enter every day through February 29, 2012 for a chance to win one of 60 vacation packages for 4 to either Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort. Apart from the four-night vacation accomodations/airfare winners will also receive a $1000 gift card and the option of one of three special perks: PhotoPass book/CD package, a Disney Tour offer, or a $500 Downtown Disney shopping spree!

Additionally, you can spend an extra night for free at either a Disneyland Resort Hotel or a Walt Disney World Resort hotel when you book a Room and Ticket Package for 3 nights or more, between February 26 and March 10, 2012. Purchase before January 31, 2012.

More details will become available on the official site, onemoredisneyday.com
    Comments 4 Comments
      So going to be there on the 29th! Question is... first half of the day or second half? Or brave the whole thing??
      If you wanted to hit all the rides, I would go early. I know I personally would never make it the whole 24 without sleeping somewhere for a few hours. I would anticipate a busy day as I'm sure lots of people want a chance to say they spent 24 hours there.
      So, flights are on sale today and I could fly down for the event for only $120.... Have a trip already planned for 1 week later lol but thinking I may come down for the 24 hours and then return in a week hehe. Haven't found anyone to go with me though so was wondering if any of you would be there.
      I'm pretty sure Nftysqrt and I will be there in some form or capacity. Maybe try starting this as a thread that way it gets bumped up when people respond!
  • Recent Articles