• Gaming RSS Feed

by Published on 11-07-2012 08:06 AM
    Categories:
    1. Press Release
    Article Preview

Disney Interactive announced yesterday that a demo of the highly-anticipated “Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two” video game is now available for download on the PlayStation®Network and Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft in North America.

The demo includes an extensive tutorial how to play the game plus introduces Oswald. The demo concludes with a preview sizzle reel that showcases some of the exciting and action-packed elements of the game.

“Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two” will be available for all major console systems in North American retail stores on November 18th which is Mickey's 84th birthday!
    by Published on 10-31-2012 08:00 AM
    Categories:
    1. Pictorial / Video

Two weeks ago, we shared a recap of our visit to the Disneyland Resort for the media tour in promotion of the upcoming Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two video game. Creator Warren Spector from Junction Point joined in on the tours as well offering some insights into the creation of the game and inspirations from the parks and Walt Disney's life that made it into the game that will be available in stores November 18.

The special tour included stops around various spots around Disneyland including Walt Disney's private apartment on Main Street and Club 33. This new video is an almost 30 minute look at the goings on for the day as we learned more about EPIC MICKEY 2.
    by Published on 10-17-2012 02:31 PM
    Categories:
    1. Scoop
    Article Preview

Last week I was lucky enough to take part in a special preview event for Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two. Here at the event three new area of the game were announced by Junction Point's Warren Spector. Rainbow Caverns,Rainbow Falls, and The Observatory. He also introduced a new area for the Nintendo 3DS game Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion.

Below is a detailed look at the events and screen shots of the new levels.
    by Published on 10-01-2012 07:39 PM
    Categories:
    1. Scoop
    Article Preview

Disney Interactive recently announced the launch of Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure, for the Wii™ system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS™ handheld system and Windows PC/Mac.

Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure is an all-new interactive journey from the massively successful Disney Princess franchise that immerses players into the enchanted worlds of Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel and Tiana, and gives them the power to save their favorite Princesses by wielding a magic wand.
    by Published on 09-27-2012 03:30 PM
    Categories:
    1. Press Release
    Article Preview

Disney announced today "10 Days of Frankenweenie" a new free level pack for the hit mobile game "Where's my Water?." Inspired by Tim Burton's newest film "Frankenweenie" the level pack features black and white levels that combine the film's retro look and feel with the gameplay of "Where's my Water?" and Swampy the gator.
    by Published on 09-14-2012 10:35 AM
    Article Preview

With the release of Finding Nemo 3D in theaters tomorrow you might be starting to get deja vu from Shark Week. Bruce the shark's big face along with that of Nemo, Marlin and Dori are hogging up all the limelight this week as Disney Interactive takes the stage with the recent release of the Special Edition, Finding Nemo - Escape to the Big Blue video game for the Nintendo DS system.

As one might expect, the game is better suited for the younger set but as the game proceeds so does the difficulty of the levels making it a fun way to spend some time if you can get your hands on a DS. Then again, that doesn't really say a lot when it's coming from someone who drained his phone's battery after installing the Where's My Water mobile app...
    by Published on 09-13-2012 08:30 AM
    Article Preview

Disney Interactive announced today that Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two video game will be available for Nintendo’s Wii U™ system this holiday season. Wii U players will experience their adventure through Wasteland, an alternate world filled with more than 80 years of forgotten Disney characters and theme park attractions, in HD graphics and enjoy enhanced game features.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
  • Recent Articles