The following is from http://ps2.ign.com/articles/520/520167p1.html?fromint=1
- 30 or 31 characters total.
- Kuma will return.
- The new Jack is Jack-5. P-Jack and GunJack take the place of Jacks 3 and 4, respectively.
- Bruce Irvin will return.
- Anna Williams will return.
- There will be a sumo fighter that may be Ganryu.
- Eddy Gordo will return (could still be a Christie duplicate).
- Heihachi is not dead (even though the E3 trailer kind of says he is).
- Some stages scroll forever.
- Wall interaction is still not entirely understood.
- Wall push is removed.
- Less realistic than Tekken 4 (lasers return).
- Virtua Fighter 4-esque custom color mode is in place.
- Possible reintroduction of the tag feature.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
06-02-2004 01:36 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2002
- Sometimes in Oklahoma
TEKKEN 5: New Info and Screenshotshttp://www.SMMIX.com
Stepmania 1st Mix - Legal Songs, Legal Theme
06-02-2004 02:01 PM #2
Re: TEKKEN 5: New Info and Screenshots
Looks pretty good. Do you find much of a difference in playability between the Tekken series and Soul Calibur soul calibur series? Seems like a lot of the fighting games play very similiar. I am still a huge fan of the Virtua Fighter series.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Nemo88 in forum EntertainmentReplies: 22Last Post: 09-03-2004, 05:47 PM
By Nemo88 in forum EntertainmentReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2004, 08:09 AM
By disneyman in forum Kickback CafeReplies: 89Last Post: 07-02-2004, 02:24 PM
By TheManator in forum Kickback CafeReplies: 15Last Post: 05-15-2004, 01:09 PM
By napframe in forum Disneyland ResortReplies: 8Last Post: 10-22-2003, 07:05 PM