Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    MouseInfo Silver Club

Exclamation Abortion and birth control

It is becoming more obvious day after day that we are overtaxing our resources. Both the New England states and Great Britain suffered major power loses and in the last two weeks, Californmia has been threatened with rolling blackouts. Water is in short supply, Ozone is getting thinner, and landfills are almost all full. The oceans have been harvested so much that life in the oceans is starting to vanish. Why? We have too many people and not enough technology to keep up. The worlds population is expanding rapidly and not enough is being done to slow it.

So, it has come time for the developed countries to take the lead. For the next twenty years, we need to limt all families to one child. All families with one child would recieve no cost birth control or sterilization at a reduced price. All multiple births would be terminated. Anyone exceeding the limit will be sterilized and the illegal chlld would be removed and sent to a government care center in Canada. The borders would need to be sealed allowing no one to immigrate to this country. The Army Corps ofEngineers would be directed to cut a one mile deep swath of land running along the border. Anyone entering that zone would be subject to military action.

I know these things seem a little harse but how long do we have before our country just rolls over and dies?
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on Facebook

MouseInfo Platinum Level MI Regular Member drinksumpepsi's Avatar

Re: Abortion and birth control

oo scary and sad, that seems as another holocaust in a way. Putting kids in a camp in Canada? how sad, We ll should move to Mars and bring shamu, yep
    Pepsi
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on Facebook

MI Criminalistics Dept. MI Regular Member

At least only having one kid would make it cheaper for families to bring their kids to disneyland ha ha Just think though...less people HIGHER admission prices. Ever pay $350 for a 3 day pass?

Alias Forever! MI Regular Member Briguy1314's Avatar

i expect (and hope for) close watch by the mods.... i am bowing out of this thread pre-argument.
    Oh Alias, how I loved thee. I will miss you Sydney Bristow!

MouseInfo Charter Member MI Regular Member DisneyHeartJonathan's Avatar
    Oh my Word - Wow. Still in shock after reading this...Questions?
    1. Do you want me to take this as fact or fiction
    2. VideoMan, do you have children?

Just following the train of though as it screams towards the cliff without breaks...
    -World coming to an end
    -Sterilization
    -Termination
    -CNN shows crying kids being ripped away from mom
    -Canada becomes our ememy because we dumped millions of kids on their side of the border.
    -Canada invades America and Hockey replaces football and baseball as our national sport.

VideoMan - I understand your point of overpopulation. I studied it in college. But buddy, there are other ways to change the world instead of Sterilizating it. How about changing the world through educating them? Just a thought
    Last edited by DisneyHeartJonathan; 08-29-2003 at 03:47 PM.
    Jonathan Telfer<br />jonathan@mouseinfo.com

2,000 Plus Club Member MI Regular Member Stinkler26's Avatar
    Images

*Mod note: I will allow this thread, but please feel free to take a quick refresher of the Community Guidelines specifically the sections Trolling and Attacks. You may express your opinion, however, please consider the feelings of others. Thanks and feel free to PM me if there are any problems.

MouseInfo Charter Member MI Regular Member dizniephan's Avatar
    Images
    The only thing that I will say agreeing with this topic is that I don't see anything wrong with people just having one maybe two kids in this day in age.

EyeBoogerMassager MI Administrator
    MI Lead Moderator
    Images

This topic seems a bit too much for me, and I know that I personally don't appreciate the topic's focus. Enjoy.
    MouseInfo Moderator

2009-2010 MI Fantasy Football
    The Sonia Sotomayors

MouseInfo Club Level MI Regular Member

Hmmmm and such actions have worked so effectively throughout history even into current events that we should do the same, of course it will work this time because we are such superior people............no no no, must not say anything must not enter into this space, must go find my happy place and disregard such 1984 fiction madness....tra la la la la la la, tut tut it looks like rain tut tut it looks like rain

MouseInfo Preferred Member
    Images
    Although Canada isn't such a bad place to live and Hockey Rocks... I sincerly hope this does not happen. It would be very sad indeed.
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" - The Great Walt Disney

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information