+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MouseInfo Preferred Member disneylandkitty's Avatar
    Images

Talking just a heads up.... u can WIN win a pair of Disneyland tickets of 2 Days for $99 Ticket Contest

just a heads up.... So Cal residents could win a pair of Disneyland tickets in our 2 Days for $99 Ticket Contest! Details at 5 pm PT at the Disney Parks Blog. follow disneyland on facebook or go to disney park blog at 5pm for more info
    Please pray for my dad he has just became homeless. I'm selling hand made silver jewlery for him at very low prices. Some starting at .99. Please check it out my user id on ebay is kittykat.949 thank you for your support.

MouseInfo Participant kwilson87's Avatar
    how did you find this out so early? I've been trying to figure out what contest they are about to post.

MouseInfo Participant kwilson87's Avatar
    nevermind i found that announcement on twitter

Images
    yeah that's where i got it from too... i have been watching facebook and twitter since they gave the 24 hour notice yestorday.... i was hoping for another party but tickets would be fun to take friends and familly that don't have passes.
    Please pray for my dad he has just became homeless. I'm selling hand made silver jewlery for him at very low prices. Some starting at .99. Please check it out my user id on ebay is kittykat.949 thank you for your support.

Images
    dammit, why is everything always for the socal people?
    Just because we're at war, doesn't mean we can't be civilised...

Images
    So Cal Residents: Want to have a little fun with us today? Play along in our game and think about all the fun things you like to do at the Parks (we highlight 99 of them in today’s video). You could have a chance to win a pair of the newest tickets at Disneyland Resort – the 2-Day-for-$99 Tickets. These tickets are valid for 1 park per day through May 14, 2011.

As we mentioned in yesterday’s post, we’ll be adding some family entertainment on weekends between January 14 and March 6. We’re officially announcing the five, fun new experiences for “Family Fun Weekends” in today’s video that shows 99 exciting moments at the Parks (Hint: Look for Mickey!). Be one of the first 99 to correctly identify, in order, the five new experiences in the video, and follow the rules – listed at this link and summarized below – and you and your guest could enjoy all the fun the Disneyland Resort has to offer.

Here’s how you can enter if you’re 18 or older:

Watch the video and e-mail the following information to contests@disney.go.com.
    Your first and last name in the body of the email.
    Your mailing address (no P.O. Boxes).
    The official names of the new entertainment, listed in order, as they appear in the video.
    Please follow the instructions carefully. Entries that do not follow these directions will be disqualified.

We’ll send notifications to the winners via e-mail by 5 p.m. on Thursday, and we’ll post a link to the list of winners at the top of the post. To read all the contest rules and eligibility requirements, click here.

If you win, we will mail the tickets to the mailing address provided.

While you have to be a So Cal resident to win a pair of “2-Day-for-$99 Tickets,” you can still join in the fun if you don’t live in Southern California. If you’re not a So Cal resident, you are eligible to participate and win a 1-Day Park Hopper ticket.

Good luck!

P.S. Please don’t spoil it for others by posting guesses or answers in the comments.

Contest open to US residents 18 and over. Void where prohibited by law. Ends 1/5/11.

Images
    information can be found by googling disney park blogs.... So who entered??? I did!!!

MI Webmaster MI Administrator Sydney's Avatar
    Images
    Though even the official rules state that the "entry period" only lasted 90 minutes (from 5pm to 6:30pm), I entered anyway around 8... I'm just too busy to camp out on their blog all day...

How do people get notified when they post stuff right away? Is it just twitter by text message? is that the best way?
    Sydney Head
    MouseInfo.com

Images
    i have it that i get notified right away on facebook... but i never get the contest everything else... i think the have it blocked so it doesnt send text for the contest.... i got every other text today except when they annouced the contest. But i was on disny blogs right at 5. They actually put it on facebook roughly 25 min late so alot of people were complaining.... good luck i hope u get in even though u were late!!!!

Images
    just found out i did a typo in one of the answers hope it still counts... :0)
    sent it at 5:10... i'm hoping i can bring some friends with me to Disneyland

Thread Information