ESPN Zone (Disneyland Resort)
One of only two remaining ESPN Zones, this massive sports bar features two main dining rooms and an upstairs arcade. Plus, you can pick up various sports related memorabilia at the adjacent ESPN Zone Studio Store.
|Restaurant Type:||Table Service and Sports Bar.|
|Phone Number:||(714) 300-3776.|
|Serves:||Lunch and Dinner.|
|Free Drink Refills:||Yes, on non-alcoholic drinks.|
|Party Sizes||Largest table seats 8.|
|Automatic Gratuity||Yes, 18% for parties of 8 or more.|
|Disney Visa Discount:||No.|
|*Average price estimated for a typical adult meal with a drink including taxes and gratuity. These categories do not factor in desserts.|
See Template:Disneyland_Resort_Menu for placing menus on MouseInfo.
- All Downtown Disney dining locations accept Disney Dollars.
- If your party is small, try asking for the "Zone Thrones" in the main Screening Room for the ULTIMATE way to enjoy your sports and your meal. Cushy leather recliners include a roll around tray table for perhaps one of the most relaxed eating experiences at the resort! Try not to fall asleep!
- This location opened with Downtown Disney in 2001!
See Template:Youtube for placing videos on MouseInfo.
See Template:Gallery for placing images on MouseInfo.
Should be written in a more editorial style and cover history and technical details about the attraction.
MI Community Contributions
- Find Related Discussions
- Visit the MI Boards to ask questions or just chat about ESPN Zone (Disneyland Resort).
- Find Related Photos
- Visit the MI Galleries for more photos of ESPN Zone (Disneyland Resort).