Fantasyland (Disneyland Resort)
Fantasyland is home to the magical worlds of storybook fantasies. Relive the exciting and enchanting moments of your favorite classics including Peter Pan, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Pinocchio!
Find a magical feather that makes an elephant fly or take a daring journey to no-where in particular or you might even just find yourself eye to eye with a terrifying yeti. Fantasyland is in itself a magical, mystical, Wonderland!
- Alice in Wonderland
- Casey Jr Circus Train
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Disney Princess Fantasy Faire (presented by Nestle Ice Cream)
- it's a small world
- King Arthur Carrousel
- Mad Tea Party
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Snow White's Scary Adventures
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- Enchanted Cottage Sweets and Treats (hosted by Nestle Ice Cream)
- Outdoor Vending
- Village Haus Restaurant (hosted by Minute Maid)
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Castle Heraldry
- Fantasy Faire Gifts
- "it's a small world" Toy Shop
- Le Petit Chalet Gifts
- Mad Hatter
- Stromboli's Wagon
See Template:Youtube for placing videos on MouseInfo.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle
- The central icon for Disneyland park.
- Parade Route
- One end of the Disneyland Parade Route begins/ends here. The other ends in Main Street, USA.
- Snow White Grotto
- This calming area, located on the east-side of the castle, is an escape from the crowds. Calming waterfalls, shooting fountains, and a wishing well make up the area while marble statues of Snow White and the Steven Dwarves gleam in the natural landscape.
- Sword in the Stone
- The famous sword of legend can be found in front of King Arthur Carrousel.