Frontierland (Disneyland Resort)
Frontierland takes us back to a time when the West was the wildest frontier. Like the great explorers who ventured across the untamed United States, you too can set your own course to discover the far reaches of the vast unknown spaces of Nature's wonderland.
From the rocky red peaks of Utah's Bryce Canyon to the Southern charm of a giant white paddle-wheeler sailing the Rivers of America, there is much to explore in Frontierland.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Big Thunder Ranch (presented by Brawny)
- Frontierland Shootin' Exposition
- Mark Twain Riverboat
- Sailing Ship Columbia
- Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Celebration Roundup and Barbecue
- The Golden Horseshoe
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante (hosted by La Victoria)
- River Belle Terrace
- Stage Door Cafe
See Template:Youtube for placing videos on MouseInfo.
- Big Thunder Ranch
- This is the area along the Big Thunder Trail where you'll find a petting zoo and the Celebration Roundup and Barbecue.
- Big Thunder Trail
- This unassuming pathway leads around the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to Fantasyland.
- Rivers of America
- This waterway represents four major rivers in America: Columbia, Mississippi, Potomac, and Rio Grande. It also creates Tom Sawyer Island. It also plays host to Fantasmic!
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Is accessible only by travel rafts. It is a fun get-away where you can reminisce in the classic Mark Twain story or also relive moments from the Pirates of the Caribbean films.
- Zocalo Park
- Located between Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante this small park area is where you might find some characters.