Tiana's Showboat Jubilee! (Disneyland Resort)
New Orleans Square comes to vibrant life with the jazzy sounds of a bayou celebration! Heading down Royal Street to the banks of the Rivers of America, Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen and even Dr. Facilier will board the Mark Twain Riverboat for a song and dance spectacular!
|Location:||New Orleans Square and the Rivers of America.|
|Show Type:||Musical Spectacular|
|Show Length:||25 minutes including processional|
|Typical Showtimes*:||11:15am, 12:45pm, 2:45pm, 4:15pm|
|Suggested Arrival:||At least 10 minutes prior.|
|Wheelchair Viewing Area:||Yes.|
|Hearing Disability Services:||No.|
|Visual Disability Services:||No.|
|*Showtimes may vary day to day and some offerings might not be available every day of the week. In addition, other factors (such as weather or special events) may delay or cancel regularly scheduled entertainment.|
- This is a guest-interactive show! If you want to participate in the show, look for specially dressed performers (see below) near Mark Twain and ask nicely if there are any spots left! Spots are limited so you might get a spot in a later show.
- Where to grab a spot? While standing along the riverfront puts you closer to the action, standing along the railing of the "second tier" of the viewing area puts you right next to the "processional" portion of the show giving you a better view.
- Though unlikely, on extremely busy days, performances may be canceled. Be sure to check at City Hall for the latest information.
- It has been hinted that the show will return in a different format when the Rivers of America are drained from January to May of 2010. Be sure to check back for the latest info!
- This show opened November 6, 2009.
- A variation of this show can also be found at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World on the Liberty Belle Riverboat.
- Tiana's Showboat Jubilee! features the songs Randy Newman composed for the new Disney animated film The Princess and the Frog.
Safety and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes. Guests may remain in wheelchair or ECV to experience this show.
- Assistive Listening Devices: None.
- Safety Considerations: None.
Creative Director Marilyn Magness spearheaded the effort to open this show concurrently on both coasts to celebrate this very important film.
MI Community Contributions
- Find Related Discussions
- Visit the MI Boards to ask questions or just chat about Tiana's Showboat Jubilee! (Disneyland Resort).
- Find Related Photos
- Visit the MI Galleries for more photos of Tiana's Showboat Jubilee! (Disneyland Resort).