Perk options extended for Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
It was a pretty big deal when the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels — which are not owned by Disney — were given the option of including unique perks including Extra Magic Hours & 60-Day FastPass+ but it was announced as only a temporary offering. It was recently confirmed that this benefit, originally slated to end December 31, 2018, has now been extended an entire year though through December 31, 2019.
Guests at these hotels who have a valid theme park ticket or confirmation number and a hotel reservation number, will be able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these guests can utilize a 60-day booking window for FastPass+ selections. Included at no extra charge with your theme park admission tickets, this service lets you reserve access to select attractions, shows and more, up to 60 days before you arrive. Guests should connect with their travel provider to ensure the provider can give the Guest the necessary ticket confirmation and hotel reservation number needed to utilize this benefit.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) include:
- B Resort & Spa — this lifestyle resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the resort has spectacular views of the Walt Disney World Resort and offers two restaurants, a lounge and heated outdoor pools
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious and modern one- and two-bedroom suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, this contemporary oasis features 2 outdoor pools, beach-entry Float Lagoon, kids’ splash pad, 4 new restaurants and lounges, and Disney Character breakfast
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the resort features 2 heated pools with Jacuzzi, 7 dining options (including Benihana), exclusive Disney perks, Disney Character Breakfast and more.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – located steps away from Disney Springs, the hotel offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring kids eat free and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – featuring a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, and boasting a picturesque waterfront setting and bubbling springs, the vibrant Disney Springs offers an impressive and diverse array of more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments, which includes an exceptional collection of restaurants by award-winning chefs.
In addition, the hotels also provide shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, two Disney Water Parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven hotels include: the ability to purchase Walt Disney World theme park tickets at the hotels’ website, at their Guest Service Desk or the Disney Merchandise store located in the hotel; advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses; and the ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
For more information on the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com.