Popcorn refills for $1 return for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
After a brief disappearance, Disneyland Resort has brought back its $1 popcorn refill program for Annual Passholders. The program allows AP holders to purchase a special refillable bucket that is then qualified for $1 refills for a limited time. This time, the bucket is shaped like a Mickey balloon and decorated to celebrate Mickey’s first ever cartoon, Steamboat Willie!
Where to Purchase
Disneyland Park Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (near City Hall)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (Central Plaza)
- New Orleans Square (near Haunted Mansion)
- Fantasyland (small world promenade)
- Fantasyland (Fantasyland Theater)
- Mickey’s Toontown (near Gadget’s Go Coaster)
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader)
Disney California Adventure Park Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin’ Around the World)
- Hollywood Land (Hyperion Theater)
- Pixar Pier (near Pixar Pal-A-Round)
Know Before You Go
- Guests must present a valid Annual Passport at time of initial bucket and refill purchases. Photo I.D. may also be required.
- 1 per person, per transaction.
- Offer only available at select food and beverage locations in Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Check Passports for blockout dates that may affect admission and the ability to redeem offer.
- Popcorn refills are not available at Cozy Cone Motel, Downtown Disney District or the Disneyland Resort hotels.
- Pre-bagged, pre-boxed or flavored popcorns not included in this offer.
- This is a limited-time offer.
- Offers subject to change or cancellation without notice.
See it for Yourself
Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders can get the 90th Celebration souvenir popcorn bucket while supplies last, starting February 1, 2019. Refills (for $1 each) will be available through March 7, 2019. Valid AP is required for purchase of bucket and refills.