What you get with the new $125/person DISNEY PRINCESS BREAKFAST ADVENTURES at Napa Rose
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is the premiere lodging for the Disneyland Resort and they’ve recently announced a new character dining option for breakfast that features the Disney Princesses. The new Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures comes at a premium with a flat-rate cost of $125 per person for all ages. So what exactly do you get?
Take a look…
The options include Belle, Tiana, Ariel, Jasmine, Rapunzel, and Mulan.*
What’s on the Menu?
- Drinks: Includes standard drinks plus specialty coffees and champagne
- Cold Starters: Sunrise Citrus and Vanilla Bun with Raspberry Glaze, Assorted Fruit Slices and Berries and an Egg Custard Served in its Shell with Parmesan Crisp and Ketchup Caviar.
- Hot Offerings for Kids: Selection of items like House Made Mac & Cheese, Mini Chicken & Princess Waffles and Beef Sliders.
- Hot Offerings for Adults: Shepherd’s Pie, Slow Braised Short Ribs and Pork Belly.
- On the Side: Roasted Seasonal Root Vegetables & Heirloom Potatoes, Artisan Breakfast Sausage, Bangers and more, are also available.
- Desserts Family Style: Chocolate Princess Cake Pops, White Chocolate Slipper with Strawberry Ganache, Petite Fruit Tarts and more!
More to Explore?
Aside from your three-course meal and the princesses coming to visit you table-side, there’s a few other extras you can expect…
- Enchanting activities on the patio where guests can interact with the princesses with story time
- A private portrait with the princesses
- Premium keepsakes in a fun takeaway bag
Thursday through Monday every week between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM starting Saturday, March 30, 2019.
- Adult: $125 †
- Children (ages 3 to 9): $125 †
See it for Yourself
Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures reservations are available now online, or by calling (714) 781-3463.
* Dining experience and elements subject to restrictions and change without notice. Specific characters are not guaranteed. Restaurant seating is subject to availability and reservations are recommended.
† Tax and gratuity not included