Shanghai Disneyland launches first-ever Annual Pass program
Amidst recent reports of Bob Iger confirming a decrease in attendance at Shanghai Disney Resort, a new first-ever Annual Pass program was launched for Shanghai Disneyland.
Similar to the US Annual Pass program, the Shanghai Disneyland Annual Pass offers 12 months of access to the park, valid for 365 days allowing multiple entries by the same guest. The Annual Pass validity period will automatically begin 15 days after the date of purchase, however guests can begin using their Annual Pass immediately after purchase (subject to the pass calendar) in order to enjoy up to 15 days of complimentary access.
Annual Pass Types
The new Annual Pass is available in three different tiers:
- Anyday Annual Pass, grants guests park access on any day during the pass validity period PLUS up to 12 Early Park Entry benefits on select days during the pass validity period, subject to availability, allowing them to experience select attractions and stores before the park’s officially announced operating hours
- Weekday + Sunday Annual Pass, offers a minimum of 250 days of park access during the pass validity period, including most weekdays, Sundays, and part of the summer and winter holidays
- Sunday Annual Pass, allows pass holders to visit the park on most Sundays, ensuring a minimum of 45 days of park access during the pass validity period
(Different pass types are subject to the restrictions specified on the Shanghai Disneyland Annual Pass Calendar and the resort’s special events). Children, seniors and disabled guests can purchase passes at reduced rates.
Annual Pass Benefits
- Special discounts on dining and merchandise
- Disneytown special offers
- Time-limited special offers for the resort’s hotels
- Special ticket discounts for the Mandarin production of the hit Beauty and the Beast Musical.
- Annual Pass holders will also have opportunities to enjoy priority experiences and gain access to special events.
See it for Yourself
The new Shanghai Disneyland Annual Pass is available for guests to purchase beginning today on multiple official channels – including the Shanghai Disney Resort official WeChat account, the Shanghai Disney Resort official WeChat Annual Pass Mini Program “E-gifting Annual Pass”, the Shanghai Disneyland Main Entrance ticket booths, and the Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center at 400-180-0000 or +86-21-3158-0000. Beginning February 15, 2019, guests can also purchase the Shanghai Disneyland Annual Pass via the Shanghai Disney Resort official website and app.
Guests are encouraged to redeem their Annual Pass at the Shanghai Disneyland Main Entrance ticket booths and Guest Services Center during park hours as soon as they make their purchase in order to enjoy up to 15 days of complimentary magic.