KNOTT’S BOYSENBERRY FESTIVAL 2019 confirms dates, menus, and more
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival is coming back this year and it’s bringing with it the trademark sweetness of those juicy little trademark berries!
In addition to the numerous food and drink offerings, the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival offers a wide selection of local crafters, live music, musical stage shows and fun activities for guests of all ages to enjoy.
This year’s newly-expanded festival will feature over 75 unique boysenberry-inspired creations crafted by the Knott’s culinary team.
- Boysenberry Dry Rubbed Flank Steak topped with boysenberry cream cheese
- Boysenberry Jerk Chicken Wings
- Boysenberry Chili in a fresh-baked boysenberry sourdough bread bowl
- Boysenberry Pot Roast served over rich and creamy boysenberry mashed potatoes
- Boysenberry Grilled BBQ Chicken Skewers served with a zesty boysenberry aioli dipping sauce
- Boysenberry Glazed Salmon served on mixed greens and topped with a boysenberry vinaigrette
- Boysenberry Habanero Baked Mac and Cheese
- Boysenberry Jambalaya prepared with chicken, boysenberry sausage and bell peppers served with white rice
- Boysenberry Pulled Pork Tostada topped with creamy coleslaw and boysenberry drizzle
- Boysenberry-Lemon Hummus served with pita bread
- Grilled Boysenberry Sausage on a freshly baked roll topped with boysenberry ketchup, relish, and mustard
- Boysenberry Elote, a grilled corn on the cob smothered in fresh boysenberry butter, mayo and topped off with cotija cheese
- Boysenberry Waffles served with sweet maple boysenberry cream cheese syrup
- Boysenberry Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Crisps served with creamy boysenberry ice cream
Savor and Save
Tasting card priced at $35 which offers eight tastings from a selection of fourteen boysenberry-inspired dishes. Tasting cards are available at Knotts.com or at the theme park.
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival offers endless entertainment options for the festival goer:
- Tied up in Knott’s! – “Tied Up in Knott’s!” is a tribute art show dedicated to the rich history of Knott’s Berry Farm. Over 30 artists will be contributing 50 pieces of art to the show, which pays homage to Knott’s Berry Farm’s past, present and future in various mediums including: oil paintings, illustrations and digital mixed media. These original pieces will be hung on display at the Wilderness Dance Hall during the duration of the Boysenberry Festival.
- Snoopy’s Boysenberry Jamboree! – Guests are invited to join Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the entire Peanuts Gang in a musical stage show that will have families dancing along at the Calico Mine Stage.
- Old Time Melodrama – Knott’s pays tribute to its past at the Legendary Bird Cage Theatre with a special presentation of the musical comedy melodrama with a surprising boysenberry twist!
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies – A group of krazy talented performers will have guests toe tappin’, vine dancin’ and knee-slappin’ to a comedic country music show at the Wagon Camp stage.
- Musical Performances – Various musical duos playing Country and Bluegrass tunes will take the stage at Fireman’s stage.
- Old MacDonald Petting Zoo – Young ones and young at heart are invited to cozy up to the cutest critters on the farm including horses, sheep, goats and other furry friends. Old MacDonald’s farm pays tribute to one of the farm’s original attractions.
This year’s new merchandise includes a selection of event apparel, plus new packaged food items perfect for take-home souvenirs like the boysenberry peanut, cashew and pecan brittle, boysenberry hand-dipped chocolate-covered turtles, and graham crackers and honeycomb.
The Knott’s Berry Market also features signature boysenberry items like the delicious boysenberry BBQ sauce or the classic jams and preserves. Unique boysenberry inspired artisan products will also be available at the Boysenberry Festival Craft Fair returning with 30 local craft vendors.
See it for Yourself
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival runs daily at Knott’s Berry Farm from March 29 – April 28, 2019.
But Wait, There’s More
The best way to savor every day of the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival and all of the other Seasons of Fun is with a 2019 Season Pass.
- A Regular Season Pass ($98, or five payments of $15.50 after initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2019 to Knott’s Berry Farm with no blackout dates
- A Gold Season Pass ($118, or five payments of $18.50 after an initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2019 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates.
These offers end April 28, 2019. Applicable taxes and fees apply. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.