DISNEY FLEX PASSPORT: Everything you need to know about Disneyland’s new Annual Passport option
In the ever-evolving world of Disney ticket levels, packages, and options the Disneyland Resort has added a new Annual Pass to the lineup: Disney Flex Passport.
Priced at $599, this pass is different than the one you might have in your wallet today as it introduces a reservation system that effectively guarantees your visit (and potentially limits how many times you can come) with a flexible new system.
How it Works
There are four different types of days on the AP Calendar to be aware of with the Disney Flex Passport.
- GREEN | GOOD TO GO DAYS: You can go on any of these days, no reservation is needed.
- GREY | BLOCKOUT DAYS: You cannot enter the parks on these days.
- BLUE | RESERVATION AVAILABLE: You must make a reservation to visit on these days.
BLUE CROSSED OUT| RESERVATION UNAVAILABLE: All available reservations for this date have been booked.
Visit the Disneyland website OR the Disneyland app to access an interactive calendar and book a reservation.
- Select the travel party (similar to booking digital FastPasses they have to be linked to your Disney account, 8 people max), which park to visit (DL, DCA, or BOTH), and which date.
- You can be book, change, and cancel reservations without penalty. You can cancel a reservation up until 11:59 PM of the day prior to the reservation date. Same-day reservations are allowed, assuming reservations are still available.
- Guests can hold two reservation days up to 30 days in advance with the new passport, while also enjoying good-to-go days.* If you have 2 reservations during a 30-day window, you’ll have the opportunity to make another once your first reservation date has passed or if you cancel an existing reservation.
- “NO-SHOW” PENALTY: Passholders who are a “no show” for 3 reservations in a 90-day window will be unable to make new reservations for 30 days after the third “no show.” If your reservation is for both parks, you only need to visit one to avoid being a “no show.”
Disney Flex Passport costs $599 per person.
More to Know
- Monthly payment plan is an option for California residents**
- Discounts and Benefits included.***
- Dining: Save up to 10% at many Disneyland Resort dining locations.
- Merchandise: Save up to 10% on select purchases at most Disneyland Resort merchandise locations.
- Events: Passholders can also save on select tickets for special events at the Disneyland Resort.
- Guided Tours: Save up to 15% when you customize your visit for the ultimate Disneyland Park experience! Includes select guided tours at the Disneyland Resort. Make advance reservations by calling (714) 781-TOUR or (714) 781-8687.
- Passholder Events: As with other Annual Pass levels you can attend AP events and offerings.
See it for Yourself
DISNEY FLEX PASSPORT is available for purchase starting May 21, 2019.