IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: Reservations opening soon for #StarWarsGalaxysEdge
At 10am PT this morning, Disney will be opening the flood gates for guests to begin making reservations for access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge! If you plan on visiting the new land between May 31 and June 23, 2019 then you’ll need a reservation. No standby access into the land will happen during this time.
The official page to make reservations is below:
Things to Know
Before you begin the reservation process you should be aware of some key tips from Disney:
- Beginning today, May 2, at 10 a.m. PT, visit the Disneyland reservation page.
- You will need to be logged into your Disney Account and have the names of everyone who will be part of your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation (up to six guests total per reservation).
- All guests will be required to have valid theme park admission in addition to their Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation information and valid government issued photo ID. The guest who made the reservation (even if under 18 years old) and all guests aged 18 and over on the reservation will need to bring a government issued photo ID upon check in for your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation. Guests under the age of 3 do not need a Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation. Only guests listed on the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation with proper ID will be admitted.
- Once you make your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation, no changes or modifications will be allowed. Reservations are void if transferred or sold. Unused reservations will be forfeited and not replaced.
- Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019 do not need to sign up for a reservation as they will receive a designated reservation to access Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay (one reservation per registered guest; valid theme park admission required). If you would like to stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel and guarantee a reservation to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, click here to book your stay or call (714) 520-5060 now! If the hotel reservation is cancelled, the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation will be cancelled.
During the reservation period, access to the experiences in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be subject to capacity. Beginning June 24, 2019, reservations will not be required for visits to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and access to Disneyland park, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and experiences will be subject to capacity.
See it for Yourself
STAR WARS: GALAXY’S EDGE phase 1 opens at Disneyland Resort on May 31, 2019 and at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on August 29, 2019. Phase two dates have not yet been confirmed.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
If you are looking for a way to help support the site so we can continue to bring you more info about the mouse, feel free to browse our TeePublic Store! Aside from tees, you can also find coffee mugs, phone & laptop cases, and more!
Find more designs at our store: mouseinfo.com/tees.