Get ready to shop! #D23Expo 2019 unveils must-haves from Dream Store, Mickey’s of Glendale, and more!
With the D23 Expo 2019 just a few short months away, we’re starting to see what special purchasables will be materializing on shelves across the various returning merchandise locations including Disney Store, Dream Store, and Mickey’s of Glendale!
Consider this your ultimate merch run…
D23 Expo 2019 Stores
The Dream Store
Jam-packed with D23 Expo 2019-themed official merchandise and other specialty items from Disney Theme Park Merchandise, The Dream Store returns with something magical for Disney fans of all ages. This year, guests will discover whimsical assortments inspired by the Dapper Dan’s, Main Street, U.S.A., and iconic Mickey balloons on a variety of items including apparel, art and collectibles, accessories, pins, and more! The Dream Store is a Disney enthusiast’s dream come true. Highlights include:
- Dapper Dan’s – This collection features a “Dapper Dress” from Her Universe along with adult T-shirts, a Spirit Jersey shirt, pins, plush, Funko POP figures, and much more
- Mickey Balloons – Evoking the feeling you get as you stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., the Mickey Balloons lend their iconic look to an assortment that includes adult apparel, a Spirit Jersey shirt, skirt from Her Universe, hats, mugs, accessories, and more
- Official D23 Expo 2019 Gear – Swing by to grab official 2019 D23 Expo gear and apparel including T-shirts, a Lounge Fly mini-backpack, hat, pins, and more!
Mickey’s of Glendale
Mickey’s of Glendale, the Walt Disney Imagineering store, returns with two stores for three days only for D23 Expo attendees at the Anaheim Convention Center:
- Mickey’s of Glendale Main Store – Mickey’s of Glendale will feature exclusive merchandise designed by Imagineers, including hats, T-shirts, accessories, and more. Additionally, Guests will have the opportunity to shop limited-edition collectibles celebrating Walt Disney Imagineering’s heritage.
- Attraction Quote T-Shirt Collection– An assortment of T-shirts that let fans celebrate the most iconic quotes from their favorite attractions through bold graphics.
- Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store – Disney pin enthusiasts will want to stop by the Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store, which will feature a large assortment of limited-edition pins.
shopDisney.com | Disney store
- Disney Designer Collection: Midnight Masquerade Series – The fan-favorite series returns with a new twist and features doll sets of Tiana and Naveen, Giselle and Edward, and Aurora and Phillip. Rapunzel, Belle, Meg, Cinderella, and Esmeralda will also be included. In addition to dolls, fans can pick up pin sets, stationery, mug and plate sets, and more
- Legacy Collection – This LE collection will celebrate anniversaries and milestones for some of the most beloved Disney characters and films including:
- Donald Duck 85th – Plush, collectible pins, a retro T-shirt, varsity jacket, hat, and more
- Silly Symphony 90th – Spirit Jersey shirt, retro T-shirt, pins, and more
- The Lion King 25th – Celebrate the wonder that is The Lion King with LE collectibles, plush, litho set, and more
- The Little Mermaid 30th – Celebrate 30 years of The Little Mermaid with journals, ornament sets, pins, apparel, dolls, and more
- Take home a LE “Talking Woody,” “Talking Jessie,” and “Talking Bullseye,” along with a LE plush set of Ellie and Carl in their “Adventure Book” and much more
- Backstage Collection – Go “Backstage” for a behind-the-scenes look into DisneyPixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and Walt Disney Animation Studios to celebrate the artistry, legends, and rich heritage of The Walt Disney Company.
- Disney Backstage Collection Subscription Box – D23 Expo guests will be among the first to see and order the new Disney Backstage Collection subscription box, which celebrates the artistry of Disney through limited-release T-shirts, pins, and more, delivered to your doorstep—all in a custom-designed package.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios “Under the Hat” – LE Wreck-It Ralph Shadow Box, mug, and sketchbook
- Disney•Pixar “Under the Lamp” – Pixar campus hat, fleece, tiki crew mug, and more
- Lucasfilm “Behind the Force” – All-new crew jacket and hat along with a LE “Java the Hutt” T-shirt, mug, and more
- Marvel “Behind the Hero” – A LE Black Panther Shadow Box, hat, and more
- Mickey Mouse Shufflerz – Fans can extend their “Mickey Mouse Memories” collections with the new Mickey Mouse Shufflerz that highlight Mickey through the years—pressing the top of the figures 10 times causes them to “shuffle” along their way! Pick up the LE 13-pack or single figures.
Disney Studio Store Hollywood
UPDATED 7/9 – Disney confirmed the return of this fan-favorite, too!
Limited-Edition Pin Series
- Beloved Tales & Dark Tales (Limited Edition of 300): Continuing their iconic Beloved Tales & Dark Tales series, The Disney Studio Store Hollywood will be releasing 8 new Beloved Tales pins and 12 new Dark Tales pins featuring iconic movie moments from your favorite Disney features.
- Marquee Series (Limited Edition of 400): The historic El Capitan Theatre marquee is making its way to D23 Expo! Featuring a collection of 10 never-before-created marquees, this series will light up your collection.
- Heroines Fight Back Series (Limited Edition of 300): This powerful series features Disney Heroines in action.
- Organ Series (Limited Edition of 300): The Mighty Organ from the World Famous El Capitan Theatre featuring various characters is back. This classic series, last released in 2012, is making a comeback.
- Mane-N-Friends Series (Limited Edition of 400): This brand-new series will make its debut at Expo, featuring Disney Fan Favorites and their loyal steeds.
- Anniversary Celebration Premiere Collection Pin (Limited Edition of 200): The newest piece in the Disney Studio Store Premiere Collection line features a beautiful super jumbo pin, measuring 10 inches long, celebrating the anniversaries of Disney’s The Little Mermaid, Disney’s The Lion King, Disney and Pixar’s The Incredibles, Disney and Pixar’s Up, and Disney’s Big Hero 6.
More in Store
- The Disney on Broadway Bear makes its worldwide D23 Expo debut celebrating Broadway sensations The Lion King, Aladdin and Frozen. Featuring a commemorative, limited-edition D23 2019 patch, quantities are limited so be sure you collect them all while supplies last!
- Apparel for the whole family, including the first ever “Hollywood Edition” of The Original Spirit Jersey® making its debut in Anaheim!
- Plus keychains, drinkware, brand-new open-edition pins, and framed pin sets.
More in Store
For an interactive shopping and photo experience this booth on the showroom floor allows fans to shop, snap photos with friends, and discover hidden surprises around every corner and magic in every step.
Featured product includes:
- “Black Leather Collection” from Disney store China
- Marvel’s Iron Man MK50 Robot by UBTech from Disney store China
- “The Lion King” Mighty Roar Simba from furReal
- The Little Mermaid apparel and accessories
- Toy Story 4 apparel from Fifth Sun
- New Star Wars items
- Mickey Mouse LEGO® Ideas Steamboat Willie set
- Relaunch of the Minnie Mouse Dose of Colors collection.
See it for Yourself
D23 Expo 2019 takes place at the Anaheim Convention Center from August 23-25, 2019.
For tickets and info visit D23expo.com. The 3-day passes AND 1-day Saturday tickets are sold out BUT the 1-day tickets for Friday and Sunday event dates are still available. To join D23 and enjoy Gold Member benefits, visit D23.com/join.