SWGE GUIDE: Inside ‘Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities’ at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland
The Black Spire Outpost on Batuu in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is shrouded in mystery and that is thanks in part to Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities. The shop’s own proprietor, an ecclectic Ithorian by the name of Dok-Ondar, is a constant presence here keeping careful watch over his inventory.
Located in the village near the Smuggler Run, this shop offers a wide range of items that are as tantalizing as they are mysterious. Find lightsabers & holocrons, apparel & accessories, gifts & toys, artwork and other Star Wars-themed collectibles.
- Standard Annual Pass discounts are available at this location.
What’s in Store
There’s a lot to unpack in this little shop, below is just a sampling of the wares you can get your hands on.
- Legacy Lightsabers – This elegant weapon from a more civilized age is most commonly associated with the Jedi and Sith. Dok-Ondar has collected replicas of some of the most famous – or infamous – warriors in the galaxy’s history, including Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Maul.
- Lightsaber Accessories – Lightsaber clips, carrier bags and display stands are used to carry or display a lightsaber when not in use.
- Kyber Crystals – At the heart of every lightsaber is a kyber crystal. This crystal is attuned to the Force. Colors include blue, green, purple, red, yellow and white.
- Holocrons – The Jedi and Sith have curated enormous amounts of information about the galaxy and the Force. Holocrons store this valuable data, which when paired with kyber crystals can be unlocked and accessed by the owner of these rare artifacts.
Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities Photos
When you purchase a red kyber crystal, you might find that it’s actually jet black. This is very rare! It still behaves like a red kyber crystal, turning saber blades red but the voice within a holocron is chillingly sinister.
360 Video Inside
More in Store
There’s more to this shop than meets the eye. It’s packed with crates, boxes, and assorted carvings which upon closer inspection reveals that each object has its own story to tell.
Everything is carefully curated and arranged according to an unknown order. When you stumble upon an obscure item, you’re left to wonder: did you discover it by chance or were you meant to find it?
See it for Yourself
Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland is now open.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge also opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in nearly identical form on August 29, 2019.
Know Before You Go!
Now through June 23, guests may only visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge with pre-existing reservations which are now sold out. NO STANDBY QUEUE WILL BE AVAILABLE. General admission into the land AFTER June 23 may require (based on how busy the park is) a virtual queueing system “Boarding Pass” booked either through Guest Services or via the Disneyland app.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
If you are looking for a way to help support the site so we can continue to bring you more info about the mouse, feel free to browse our TeePublic Store! Aside from tees, you can also find coffee mugs, phone & laptop cases, and more!
Find more designs at our store: mouseinfo.com/tees.