SWGE GUIDE: Inside ‘Ronto Roasters’ at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland
Ronto Roasters at the Black Spire Outpost on Batuu in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge offers up some quick eats and drinks for those who need a quick refueling during their adventure in the new land. Find 8D-J8, a former smelter droid, working at this location which features a gigantic recycled podracing engine that is used to fire up a spit of exotic meats.
Photos of Ronto Roasters
The Food and Drinks
Ronto Wrap ($12.99) is a tasty snack. Great flavors all around with a delightful combination of pork sausage and roast park in a peppercorn sauce with slaw, wrapped in pita.
We are not on earth so of course there’s no English here, even on the logos for each of the soft drinks!
Full Ronto Roasters Menu
Here’s a complete look at the menu inside Ronto Roasters at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland.
- Ronto Morning Wrap ($12.49): `Scrambled Eggs, Grilled Pork Sausage, Shredded Cheddar, Peppercorn Sauce, wrapped in Pita
- Rising Moons Overnight Oats ($6.99): `Oats, Dragon Fruit, Yogurt, Seasonal Fruit
- Ronto Wrap ($12.99): `Roasted Pork, Grilled Pork Sausage, Peppercorn Sauce, tangy Slaw, wrapped in Pita
- Nuna Turkey Jerky ($7.49): `Choice of sweet or spicy
- Tatooine Sunset ($5.49): `Gold Peak® Unsweetened Tea, Odwalla® Lemonade with Melon and Blueberry
- Sour Sarlacc ($5.49): `Minute Maid® Limeade with Raspberry and spicy Mango
- Meiloorun Juice ($5.49): `Barrilitos® Aguas Frescas Pineapple, Simply Lemonade® with Blueberry, White Cranberry Juice, Lemon Juice, and Desert Pear
- Fountain Drinks: `Coca-Cola® Diet Coke® Coke Zero Sugar® Sprite® Powerade® Mountain Berry Blast, Minute Maid® Light Lemonade
- More Libations: `Dasani® bottled water
See it for Yourself
Ronto Roasters in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland is now open.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge also opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in nearly identical form on August 29, 2019.
Know Before You Go!
Now through June 23, guests may only visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge with pre-existing reservations which are now sold out. NO STANDBY QUEUE WILL BE AVAILABLE. General admission into the land AFTER June 23 may require (based on how busy the park is) a virtual queueing system “Boarding Pass” booked either through Guest Services or via the Disneyland app.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
If you are looking for a way to help support the site so we can continue to bring you more info about the mouse, feel free to browse our TeePublic Store! Aside from tees, you can also find coffee mugs, phone & laptop cases, and more!
Find more designs at our store: mouseinfo.com/tees.