SWGE GUIDE: Inside ‘Toydarian Toymaker’ at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland
It’s not all just lightsabers and and droid parts at the Black Spire Outpost on Batuu in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge; the village also has a talented crafter by the name of Zabaka. The silhouette of the Toydarian proprietor can often be seen through the frosted back window of her workshop, toiling about as she creates various toys, plus, and even games like sabacc!
Nestled in the village marketplace, this shop offers a mix toys & plush, artwork, and other Star Wars-themed collectibles.
- Standard Annual Pass discounts are available at this location.
What’s in Store
Below is just a sampling of the wares you can get your hands on.
- Artisan Plush Characters – Famous icons of the galaxy are brought to life through stylized plush, including Yoda, Chewbacca, Ewoks and many more.
- Games – With fun for all ages, shoppers can choose from Cards of Sabacc, Dejarik, Chance Cubes and more.
- Vehicles – Famous vessels of the galaxy are crafted in materials such as wood and metal.
Toydarian Toymaker Photos
See it for Yourself
Toydarian Toymaker in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland is now open.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge also opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in nearly identical form on August 29, 2019.
Know Before You Go!
Now through June 23, guests may only visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge with pre-existing reservations which are now sold out. NO STANDBY QUEUE WILL BE AVAILABLE. General admission into the land AFTER June 23 may require (based on how busy the park is) a virtual queueing system “Boarding Pass” booked either through Guest Services or via the Disneyland app.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
If you are looking for a way to help support the site so we can continue to bring you more info about the mouse, feel free to browse our TeePublic Store! Aside from tees, you can also find coffee mugs, phone & laptop cases, and more!
Find more designs at our store: mouseinfo.com/tees.