Disneyland Fourth of July fireworks return plus special offerings at Hotels, DTD
The Disneyland Resort plays homage to America this year with the return of the patriotic Disney’s Celebrate America! – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky fireworks plus a host of special offerings at the Disneyland Resort hotels and at Downtown Disney.
Disney’s Celebrate America! – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky
WHEN: July 4, 9:30 p.m.
The dazzling Disney’s Celebrate America! – A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky fireworks presentation lights up the sky over Disneyland park!
- Plaza Inn Dining Package Adult Meal – (Available July 4 at Plaza Inn by Reservation Only) Slow-roasted BBQ pork, fried chicken breast, smoked bratwurst with golden mustard sauce, fresh watermelon, corn on the cob, house-made cornbread, sweet baked beans, mac and cheese, and apple pie (vegetarian options available)
- Plaza Inn Dining Package Kid’s Meal –(Available July 4 at Plaza Inn by Reservation Only) Fried chicken leg, mac and cheese, watermelon, house-made cornbread, corn on the cob, and individual classic apple pie (vegetarian options available)
- Apple Pie Shake – (Available July 4 at Carnation Cafe)
- 4th of July Cupcake – (Available July 4 at Hollywood Lounge) Mojito with blueberries and strawberry popping pearls
Disney California Adventure Park
- Firecracker – (Available July 4-7 at Hollywood Lounge: Slow-roasted BBQ pork, fried chicken breast, smoked bratwurst with golden mustard sauce, fresh watermelon, corn on the cob, house-made cornbread, sweet baked beans, mac and cheese, and apple pie (vegetarian options available)
At Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
Sand Bar BBQ
WHEN: July 4, from 3-10 p.m.
Fourth of July family BBQ at the rooftop The Sand Bar, with live music starting at 6 p.m. Fireworks from Disneyland park are visible at 9:30 p.m. Best of all, This offering is open to the public and does not require a hotel reservation!
- PCH Burger – Short ribs and brisket blend half-pound beef patty with steak tomato, aged cheddar cheese, Vidalia onions, and charred avocado aïoli on a brioche bun
- All Beef Hot Dog – Wagyu beef dog with caramelized onions and homemade ketchup on a pretzel bun
- Chicken Drummettes – Flare of citrus and sea salt with blue cheese dipping sauce and vegetable crudité
- Veggie Burger – All-natural plant-based vegetarian patty with plum tomato, caramelized red onions, iceberg lettuce, and Thousand Island dressing on a brioche bun
- Street Corn on the Cobb – Sweet Californian corn, Tahini aïoli, and queso fresco
- Seasonal Fruit – Watermelon wedge, pineapple spears, and grapes or large dill pickle
- Ice Cream – Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar, Mickey Premium Ice Cream Sandwich
- Specialty Beverages include Watermelon Aguas Frescas, Horchata, Classic Root Beer Float (Vanilla ice cream with root beer), Electric Lemonade (Citrus vodka and Odwalla lemonade), Odwalla Lemonade.
- Alcoholic Beverages include Budweiser, Bud Light, Corona Extra, Heineken, Blue Moon Belgian White, Hangar 24 Orange Wheat Ale
Complimentary family activities and face painting will also be available.
At Disneyland Hotel
Hotel Guest Activities
WHEN: July 4, from 12-4 p.m.
For hotel guests, find family activities, live music, complimentary face painting, caricatures and tasty delights on the hotel’s Magic Kingdom Lawn!
At Downtown Disney
Special patriotic merch and menu items from various vendors including Curl Surf, Wetzel’s Pretzels, Splitsville Luxury Lanes, Salt & Straw, Sprinkles, and Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes.
- Frozen Cherry Boba Lemonade – (Available at Wetzel’s Pretzels) Frozen lemonade with cherry-flavored popping pearls and cherry purée
- Firecracker Cocktail – (Available through July 7 at Splitsville Luxury Lanes) Lemonade, citrus vodka, blue curaçao, and grenadine
- 4th of July Box – (Available through July 7 at Sprinkles) Red velvet cupcakes, dark chocolate cupcakes, and gluten-friendly lemon-blueberry cupcakes
- Americana Mini Sampler – (Available through July 7 at Sprinkles) Red velvet cupcake, dark chocolate cupcake, and vanilla cupcake
- Berry Ice Creams – (Available through July 31 at Salt & Straw) Birthday Cakes & Blackberries flavor, Goat Cheese Marionberry Habanero flavor, and Fresh Sheep’s Cheese & Strawberries flavor
- Red, White & Blue Cake Shake – (Available July 3-7 at Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes) Vanilla shake with red, white, and blue cake slice, whipped cream, sprinkles, a cherry, and a vanilla frosted rim with red, white, and blue sprinkles
See it for Yourself
Independence Day offerings take place at the Disneyland Resort on July 4, 2019. Some menu items at select locations are available now, subject to availability.