‘Tis the Season to be Planning! Holiday voyages on the Disney Cruise Line promise merrytime cheer
Christmas in July? Not quite, but if you’re planning for your holiday vacation this year, the Disney Cruise Line may be something to factor into your consideraitons!
Across the entier fleet of the Disney Cruise Line, the holidays are in full force with VERY MERRYTIME CRUISES on sailings from early November through Christmas Eve. The last place many people think to be for Christmastime is in the Bahamas but Disney has factored that in offering an assortment of holiday festivities including Santa Claus meet-and-greets, holiday storytelling, Holiday Deck Parties, Tree Lighting Ceremonies and more.
Plus, for guests sailing ON Christmas Eve, there’s a host of special surprises including caroling, Christmas cookies and more.
Interested in booking? Our friends at WORLD OF MAGIC TRAVEL can help you plan your trip!
Full details below.
Holiday Cheer at Castaway Cay
This holiday season, delight in magical merriment at sea with Very Merrytime Cruises—a Disney Cruise Line event-available on the following sailings.
|November 11 – December 23, 2015
November 6 – December 24, 2015
November 9 – December 24, 2015
November 14 – December 19, 2015
A winter wonderland awaits you aboard each ship—as well as at Castaway Cay!
Disney’s private island paradise is transformed with “snow” flurries, a Christmas tree and more. Be on the lookout for Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, dressed in their island attire. Plus, the island’s tram is decorated to resemble a reindeer, complete with antlers and a tail.
On the ship, discover a festive fusion of holiday-themed entertainment, activities and décor—with a life-sized gingerbread house, 24-foot Christmas tree, garlands, poinsettias, shimmering lights and more!
Other holiday enhancements include:
- Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night, with candy-cane limbo, dancing and games
- Tree Lighting Ceremony, where kids can help light the tree and kick off the holiday festivities
- Santa Claus meet-and-greet, an exciting opportunity to take family pictures and see Santa
- Meet-and-Greets with some favorite Disney Characters, dressed in their holiday attire
- Teen-only and tween-only holiday parties—private celebrations where teens and tweens can hang out with new friends
- Holiday storytelling, with new and old tales about holidays at sea and around the world
- Themed activities and crafts for kids—decorate stockings, make holiday cards, go on a holiday scavenger hunt and more
- A life-sized gingerbread house made completely with edible ingredients—and the opportunity to make your own gingerbread house*
- Holiday merchandise available for this event
Plus, on December 24 and 25, enjoy additional holiday experiences:
- Cookies on Christmas Eve
- Special holiday towel animals
- Special holiday surprise
- Holiday caroling with the kids and crew
- Religious Services
When you celebrate winter holidays with Disney Cruise Line, you can spend more quality time together with loved ones as you sail from one spectacular port to the next.
Holiday activities and offerings are subject to change and may vary by ship and itinerary.