PICTORIAL: New merch, dining, and treats for Main Street Electrical Parade plus check out full video!
After a 20 year hiatus following its “Farewell Season,” the Main Street Electrical Parade has made its return to Disneyland for a limited engagement that’s promised to run now through Sunday, June 18, 2017. Obviously the parade itself is the star but in celebration of its return, Disney has created a few merchandise and dining options to help commemorate the event.
Full Video of Main Street Electrical Parade
Check out this video from the 10:30pm performance on Saturday, January 21, 2017!
Turtle Bottle Toppers come with a long straw so it can sit on your soda bottle while you sip. $5.50.
If you’re an Annual Passholder, you can buy this Main Street Electrical Parade Popcorn Bucket for $15. Once it’s empty, you can get $1 refills through April 16. You do need your AP in order to get the refills.
Main Street Electrical Dining Packages
Don’t want to wait around for a spot? There’s a few dining packages available that will get you a reserved spot in a designated viewing area for the parade.
- Viewing Area: Small World Mall
- What: Grab & Go meal, order in advance or walk-up at the location. Includes a voucher for a preferred viewing area for a designated performance of the Main Street Electrical Parade that night.
- Food: Choice from 3 different entrees: Lasagna Bolognese, Vegeterian Lasana, or Herb-Marinated Chicken Breast. (Kid’s meal options also available including Grilled Chicken Breast, Spaghetti with Marinara, or Mac and Cheese.)
- Viewing Area: Town Square
- What: 3-course prix fixe meal. Includes a voucher for a preferred viewing area for a designated performance of the Main Street Electrical Parade that night.
- Food: The dining package includes a starter, entrée and a dessert.
Dining Package Reservations?
Book online or call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463 between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM.
Main Street Electrical Parade Treats
A special colorful cake is available with a thick creamy frosting and a velvety cake. Dabs of raspberry, mango and pear (we think?) dot the plate with color. $5.39.
Jolly Holiday Cafe
A selection of goodies are available here paying tribute to the parade:
Main Street Electrical Parade Pineapple, Coconut Parfait ($5.99), Main Street Electrical Parade Cheshire Cat Cookie ($3.99), Main Street Electrical Parade PB&J Eclair ($3.99), Main Street Electrical Parade Trio of Ladybug Macarons ($9.99), and Main Street Electrical Parade Trio of Turtle Creampuffs ($9.99).
Main Street Electrical Parade Merchandise
A small selection of merchandise is available to commemorate the return home of the spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination.
See it for yourself!
Main Street Electrical Parade limited engagement runs at Disneyland from Sunday, June 18, 2017.