New must-eats at Disneyland with late-night menu and Fantasmic! treats
Temporary and Secret Menus at Disneyland are one of the big new it things and while a lot of the new menu items are not exactly a secret they are definitely temporary so we’ve assembled a list of some of the crazy new eats and treats to find at Disneyland this summer.
There’s three types of new eats on which to munch: Fantasmic! Themed Eats, Fantasmic! Dining Packages, and Late-Night Menu at Galactic Grill.
Fantasmic! Themed Eats
In celebration of the return of Fantasmic!, Disneyland Resort is offering a bunch of new menu items that are promised for al imited time.
Mint Julep Bar
- Blackberry Beignets
Churro Cart in New Orleans Square
- Sour Watermelon Churro
Churro Cart in Critter Country
- S’mores Churro – A graham cracker churro with chocolate and marshmallow dipping sauce
- Sour Watermelon Churro
- Chocolate Cherry Coke Float
- Cookie Sundae
- Spicy Peanut Brittle made by Disneyland Candy Makers
Harbour Galley (Evening Menu)
- Lobster Mac and Cheese Hot Dog
- Lobster Roll
- Loaded Lobster Chips – House-fried potato chips topped with tender lobster, cheddar cheese sauce, spicy-lime mayo and chives
Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Teddi Berra Lavender Sparkler – A sparkling drink with lavender, elderflower and lemon
- Milk and Honey Funnel Cake – Topped with sweetened condensed milk, clover honey, edible flowers and whipped cream
- Blueberry Honey Crème Pie
- Nachos – Tortilla chips with warm nacho cheese and pickled jalapenos, topped with picante sauce. Perfect for eating on the go or while watching “Fantasmic!”
- Kettle Popcorn – Sweet and salty kettle corn
Fantasmic! Dining Packages
You now need a FastPass to enjoy Fantasmic! and if you want to skip that process you can opt for a dining package that includes reserved viewing for the show.
- Blue Bayou Restaurant
- River Belle Terrace (until September 4)
- Cafe Orealns (September 5 – November 16)
- Hungry Bear Restaurant
Once the sun goes down and main restaurants start to shut down there’s not usually a lot of great food options available at Disneyland. But now that’s changing as a Late-Night menu is now available from 9 p.m. until the park closes at the Galatctic Grill in Tomorrowland.
- Micron Burger – A mini-double slider with American cheese, house sauce, pickle and caramelized onions
- Meteor Potato Bites – Loaded potato bites topped with chopped ground beef, caramelized onions, house sauce and sharp cheddar cheese sauce
- Sweet or Spicy Star Clusters – A waffle bowl filled with crispy chicken bites over blue cheese coleslaw and pickle chips; choose sweet chili or buffalo sauce
- Little Dippers – French toast sticks served with salted caramel and strawberry sauces
- Lunar Space-Adilla – A quesadilla with pepper jack cheese, Ortega chilies, chicken breast and chipotle-ranch sauce
- Kid’s Power Pack with a banana, sliced apples, baby carrots, cheese crackers, yogurt smoothie and choice of milk or water
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar
- Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Sandwich
- Strawberry Fruit Bar
No end-date is provided on any of the menu options but the expectation is that all are only temporary menu items. Which ones are you most excited to try? Let us know in the comments below!