Edna Mode character will debut for INCREDIBLE SUMMER at Walt Disney World
In celebration of the upcoming Disney-Pixar sequel, Walt Disney World is hosting a summer campaign called INCIREDIBLE SUMMER. It brings with it a slew of offerings including a dance party with the Incredibles characters (including Edna Mode!!) and celebrates the opening of TOY STORY LAND.
- The Incredibles Take Over Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park – Guests can party with Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone from Disney•Pixar’s “The Incredibles” and the soon-to-be blockbuster “Incredibles 2.”
Edna Mode, the greatest superhero costume designer, will also make her debut appearance. Each evening, guests can enjoy a “SUPER” dance party on the Rocket Tower Stage. [NOTE: Disney•Pixar’s INCREDIBLES 2 opens in theaters June 15, 2018.]
- The Guardians of the Galaxy Take the Stage at Epcot – StarLord, and Gamora from “The Guardians of the Galaxy” will join an alien band, taking guests on a journey through the cosmos.
The party will feature hits from Awesome Mix Tapes 1 and 2 – fun and favorite tunes from the two movies’ soundtracks – building the anticipation for a new Epcot Guardians of the Galaxy attraction.
- “Adventurers Meet UP! A Great Bird Adventure” & A “Dino-Tastic” Celebration for Donald Duck Will Debut At Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Two new can’t-miss offerings will debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in time for the park’s 20th anniversary.
First, guests can discover new bird species from around the world at the new show “Adventurers Meet UP! A Great Bird Adventure,” which will star Senior Wilderness Explorer Russell and his furry friend Dug. The park will also launch a “dino-tastic” celebration, in which Donald Duck takes over Dinoland, U.S.A., in a new character celebration.
- See “The Incredibles 2” at AMC Disney Springs – Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen is in the spotlight, while Bob navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet, Dash and baby Jack-Jack, whose superpowers are emerging.
When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone must find a way to work together again—which is easier said than done, even when they’re all Incredible. “Incredibles 2” busts into theaters on June 15, 2018.
- Toy Story Land Opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – One major highlight of “Incredible Summer” will be the grand opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This new 11-acre land will shrink guests to the size of a toy and allow them go explore the fun and adventure of Andy’s backyard.
There, guests can experience two new attractions: the family coaster Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers. Toy Story Land also will feature an existing guest-favorite attraction, Toy Story Mania!, which will expand to add a third track into the rotation. The land’s Woody’s Lunch Box will be a new quick-service restaurant that will offer up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats to Toy Story Land guests.