PICTORIAL: Disneyland introduces the AP CHURRO CHALLENGE
Disneyland’s recent food obsession of late is taking churros and turning the cinammon sugar stick concept on its side by introducing OTHER flavor combinations and that trend continues with the new AP CHURRO CHALLENGE AT PIXAR FEST. Many thanks to MI contributor DyNaH428 for the pictures in this posting!
Available exclusively to Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders, the concept should seem similar to anyone who has participated in Disney’s Egg-stravaganza quest in the spring. Purchase a map, take the optional tour, redeem for your prize at the end. For the Churro Challenge, the prize is a button and the tour is a quest around the parks for a look at all of the specialty churros available for Pixar Fest. Churros must be purchased separately making this “Churro Challenge” a bit puzzling as the efforts are rewarded simply with a button.
Here’s a few extra details, courtesy of Disney:
Specialty Churro Flavors Available at the Following Map/Churro Vendor Locations:
- Coco Churro, a spiced cocoa treat – at Frontierland Churro Cart
- Kevin’s Churro, a fruity lemon delight – at Town Square Churro Cart, Main Street, U.S.A.
- Presto Rabbit Churro, a carrot cake lover’s dream – at New Orleans Square Churro Cart
- Ants on a Log Churro, a donut-iced cocoa cereal concoction – at “a bug’s land” Churro Cart
Know Before You Go
- One AP Churro Challenge map purchase per Annual Passholder—limited quantities available. No discounts apply.
- Churros sold separately and are available while supplies last. Churro purchase is not required to receive commemorative surprise at AP Corner.
- Valid Annual Passport and ID required to participate
- Maps can only be redeemed once and will be punched upon redemption. Valid Passport required to enter AP corner for redemption. Maps must be redeemed by June 8, 2018.
- Separate theme park admission is required and not included
- Experience subject to change without notice.
See it for Yourself
The Disneyland Resort AP Churro Challenge at Pixar Fest is available exclusively for Annual Passholders from May 14 to June 8, 2018.