ELECTRIC OCEAN bringing nighttime fun to SeaWorld San Diego #SeaItGlow
SeaWorld San Diego is once again featuring its Electric Ocean event which transforms the park into a sea of glowing color and energy inspired by the ocean. Once the sun goes down, get ready for a bunch of evening fun with entertainment offerings to light night.
- USBA world freestyle jetski champion Mark Gomez joins the cast of Cirque Electrique for this nighttime acrobatic show on and above Mission Bay.
- The spectacular IllumiNight show is back, but with new high-flying acrobatics, floating sea life and a Tribe of electric dancers.
- To cap off the night, SeaWorld presents Laser Reef, an all-new laser show featuring floating sea life and an energetic soundtrack
- Cirque Electrique: Cirque Electrique is a nighttime spectacular featuring daring aerial performers in advanced LED suits that mesmerize audiences as they bounce and fly in and over the waters of Mission Bay. In addition to the return of world flyboard champion Jake Orel, new this year for Cirque Electrique is USBA world freestyle jetski champion Mark Gomez.
- IllumiNight: IllumiNight is an electric party that celebrates the energy, diversity and light under the sea. Hosted by a Laser Light DJ, the show features high flying acrobatics, floating sea life and a tribe of electric dancers. The interactive show encourages guests to move along to the electric pulse and become part of the #vibetribe.
- Laser Reef: SeaWorld caps off the night with a canopy of laser beams that submerge guests below in rays of color, floating sea life and an energetic soundtrack.
- Club Current: The night kicks off at the signature dance area, Club Current, where DJs spin the hits while denizens of the deep show off the latest moves. Guests meet reimagined vibrant sea creatures like Manny Ray, Loggerhead, Cora del Fuego, and many more imaginative ocean-themed characters.
- School of Glow: Guests can immerse themselves in color and light, as waves of fish and bubbles dance to high energy music in this sea-inspired light installation.
- Sea of Life: A dazzling display of gigantic schools of fish glimmers during the day and illuminates at night with lights synchronized to music.
- Atlantis Ignites: The park’s water coaster, Journey to Atlantis, enthralls guests with a 100-foot projection mapping experience that takes them on a vibrant and thrilling undersea adventure.
- Manta re/CHARGED: Guests can ride the ray and feel the rush on Manta reCHARGED. SeaWorld’s double-launch roller coaster transforms into an adrenaline pumping, electrifying coaster with new special effects, colorful lighting and pulsing music.
See it for Yourself
Electric Ocean event takes places at SeaWorld San Diego on select nights from June 16 – September 3, 2018.
2018 Electric Ocean dates:
- June 16–30
- All of July
- Aug. 1–12
- Aug. 18–19
- Aug. 25–26
- Sept. 1–3