FIRST LOOK: Pixar Pier offers food fast with kiosks for Chicken/Turkey, Hot Dogs, Cookies, Ice Cream, & Churros
Pixar Pier is the newest update at the DIsneyland Resort and it brings with it a whole bunch of things to stuff your face. From hot dogs and churros to turkey legs and ice cream, there’s plenty of options to get your fill. While the Lamplight Lounge will certainly be the most high-profile new offering, there’s a bunch of quick options, too.
Have a taste of the new menu options awaiting you at Pixar Pier:
Adorable Snow Man’s Frosted Treats
This opened earlier this year but features a fantastic lemon soft serve in addition to chocolate and vanilla. The kiosk is decidedly curated by the Snowman from Monsters Inc. Highlights include:
- Pixar Pier Parfait, a non-dairy lemon soft serve and blue raspberry frozen beverage
- It’s Snow-Capped Lemon, also a non-dairy lemon soft serve with a “snow-cap” of white chocolate
Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums
Found at the exit for the INCREDICOASTER, find a selection of fresh-baked cookies and flavored milks. Highlights include:
- Jack–Jack Cookie Num Num (a warm chocolate chip cookie)
- IncrediCookie (a gluten-friendly blackberry jam-filled cookie)
- Jack–Jack Shortbread Cookie
- 2% Milk or flavored milks including strawberry, chocolate, soy, or vanilla almond milk.
Señor Buzz Churros
A Disneyland Resort staple, presented to you by Señor Buzz from Toy Story 2! Highlights include:
- Caliente Churro with as spicy kick
- Cinnamon Sugar Churro for a traditional taste
Themed to the fast-food chain shown in Toy Story 2, find juicy pieces of poultry from the over-sized kid’s meal box! Highlights include:
- Chicken Drumsticks served with slaw
- Jumbo Smoked Turkey Leg
It comes in a cute to-go box!
PRO TIP: Take your Poultry Palace chicken to the Angry Dogs station where you can douse it in Raging Buffalo Hot Sauce.
Themed after everyone’s favorite ornory emotion from INSIDE OUT, we find hot dots fired up by the flaming temper of Anger. Highlights include:
- Angry Dog Spicy All Beef Hot Dog with a small bag of Hot “Fries” chips
- Slightly Annoyed Dog with a small bag of chips
There’s also popcorn and other regular snacks available in the land!
See it for Yourself
Pixar Pier opens officially at Disney California Adventure park on June 23, 2018.
MORE INFO: Get even more news about Pixar Pier