KNOTT’S MERRY FARM bringing yule-tide cheer for the 2018 holiday season
KNOTT’S MERRY FARM takes place this year from November 16, 2018 – January 6, 2019 and it promises a cherished selection of seasonal activities, decor, and treats.
Charming holiday shows remain at the core of the Knott’s Merry Farm experience and continue to delight guests of all ages.
Merry Christmas, Snoopy!
- The beloved ice show starring the famous beagle, the Peanuts Gang and a cast of world-class ice skaters returns as a Merry Farm tradition. In this fan favorite musical spectacular on ice, Snoopy and his friends enjoy all of the best parts of the season including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival, and attending the Christmas Ball!
- Showing select dates, November 16, 2018 – January 6, 2019, at the Charles M. Schultz Theatre.
It’s the Merriest Christmas Show Ever, Charlie Brown
- Takes audiences behind the scenes with the Peanuts Gang as they plan their holiday extravaganza; showing select dates, November 16, 2018 – January 8, 2019.
A Peanuts Guide to Christmas
- The Peanuts Gang offer their take and unique wisdom on surviving the holidays while singing a mashup of their favorite holiday tunes daily at the Camp Snoopy Theater.
- The streets of Calico play host to the merriest of Christmas traditions starting with the sound of holiday tunes performed live.
Bird Cage Theatre Shows
- Knott’s melodrama company returns again to bring to life Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol and O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi.
- Performances will be available on select dates, November 16, 2018 – January 6, 2019.
Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies
- The Bird Cage Theatre will also host their toe-tappin’, hand-clappin’ comedy and bluegrass on select nights.
- Ghost Town’s Christmas Crafts Village returns, featuring dozens of local artisans selling their handcrafted gifts.
More to Explore
Snow and Glow
- When the sun sets, Ghost Town lights up with a nightly tree lighting ceremony and a special experience that takes place every hour from sunset until the park closes.
- The magical snowfall and Ghost Town lights dance to a different song each hour, offering the perfect ending to a fun-filled day at Knott’s Merry Farm.
Santa’s Christmas Cabin
- A transformed Wilderness Dance Hall in Ghost Town that features twinkling Christmas lights, classic holiday decor and the opportunity to take photos with Santa Claus himself.
- It’s also home to an array of holiday treats, including roasted nuts and a cheesecake “tree” on a stick, dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with crushed peppermint.
See it for Yourself
There’s a variety of ways to enjoy it with season passes amongst those options!
- A new 2019 Season Pass includes one free visit to enjoy Merry Farm in 2018, unlimited visits in 2019 with no blackout dates, discounts on select food and merchandise, and access to exciting year-round seasonal events.
- A Regular Season Pass ($95.00 or eight payments of $10.00 after initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2019 to Knott’s Berry Farm and a Gold Season Pass ($115.00 or eight payments of $12.00 after initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2019 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates.
- These offers end January 6, 2019. Applicable taxes and fees apply online. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.
KNOTT’S MERRY FARM takes place this year from November 16, 2018 – January 6, 2019.