ANAHEIM DUCKS DAY brings fans meet and greets, entertainment, treats, and more
ANAHEIM DUCKS DAY is coming on February 11 and Disney California Adventure is ready to celebrate Anaheim’s hockey team with meet and greets, hockey-themed activities, photo opportunities, special decor and more!
- Fan Headquarters, Stage 17 – 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. | Visit Stage 17 to check out a selection of Anaheim Ducks memorabilia from the past 25 years, including jerseys, sticks, helmets, trophies and more. While you are there, test your hockey skills, or challenge your friends to air and table hockey. A very special mascot will also be there for greetings and photo opportunities.
- Anaheim Ducks “Through The Years,” Sunset Showcase Theater – 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. | Relive memorable moments from the past 25 years of Ducks hockey. Film features include the 2003 run to the Stanley Cup final, the road to the 2007 Stanley Cup championship, Teemu Selanne and Paul Kariya jersey retirement ceremonies and the 10th anniversary celebration of California’s first cup, when the entire team reunited and took the stage to share stories from that historic championship!
- Animation Academy | Throughout the day, learn how to draw some of your favorite Disney “ducks” with our Animation Academy artists. The team has even added a few new Disney Ducks to their line-up for one day only! When you’re done, you get to keep your art as a souvenir! Please visit the Animation Academy for operating hours and show times.
- Cavalcade, Hollywood Land – 1:15 p.m. | Pick a spot along either Hollywood Boulevard or Buena Vista Street to see some of your favorite Anaheim Ducks players in a cavalcade!
- Meet & Greet with Players and Alumni, Stage 12 – 2:15, 3:15, 4:15 pm | Bring your camera-ready smiles and see some of your favorite hockey stars outside Stage 12.*
- Taste an orange cream puck at Trolley Treats,
- Anniversary-inspired macaron at Studio Catering Co.
- Hockey puck-themed brownie at Schmoozies.
- Stage 17 – 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. | Outside Stage 17, pick up special Anaheim Ducks Day merchandise, including apparel and baseball caps, as well as limited-edition prints, coins, pins and hockey pucks. Merchandise is limited and available while supplies last. Purchase limits apply. No discounts allowed.