FIRST LOOK: Delectable food awaits at Napa Rose for ‘Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures’
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa recently announced the new Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose and today we have a first look of what guests can expect when the flat-rate $125 per person (for all ages) debuts on March 30, 2019. New photographs of menu items and the dining experience offer a taste of what’s in store.
What’s on the Menu?
The new menu was created by Executive Chef Vincent Cachot and Executive Pastry Chef Jorge Sotelo.
- Drinks: Includes standard drinks plus specialty coffees, champagne, and a collection of sweet, refreshing mocktails and sparkling beverages.
- Cold Starters: Sunrise Citrus and Vanilla Bun with Raspberry Glaze, Assorted Fruit Slices and Berries and Caramel Beignets. It seems an Egg Custard Served in its Shell with Parmesan Crisp and Ketchup Caviar that was previously announced might have been cut.
- Hot Offerings for Kids: Selection of items like House-made Mac & Cheese, Mini Chicken & Princess Waffles and Pulled Beef Sliders.
- Hot Offerings for Adults: Braised Short Ribs, Roasted Nueske Pork Belly, Roasted Tomato and Asparagus dish with lemon olive oil. No mention this time of the Shepherd’s Pie.
- On the Side: Roasted Seasonal Root Vegetables & Heirloom Potatoes, Artisan Breakfast Sausage, Bangers and more.
- Desserts Family Style: Chocolate Princess Cake Pops, White Chocolate Slipper with Strawberry Ganache, Sea Shell Macarons with mango passion fruit ganache, Petite Raspberry Tarts and more!
Disney Princesses you might encounter include Belle, Tiana, Ariel, Jasmine, Mulan, and others.
More to Explore?
Aside from your three-course meal and the princesses coming to visit you table-side, there’s a few other extras you can expect…
- Enchanting activities on the patio where guests can interact with the princesses with story time
- A private portrait with the princesses
- Premium keepsakes in a fun takeaway bag
Thursdays through Sundays every week between 8:00 AM and 12:00 PM starting Saturday, March 30, 2019.
The event includes five hours of valet parking at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Adult: $125 †
- Children (ages 3 to 9): $125 †
See it for Yourself
Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures reservations are available now online, or by calling (714) 781-3463.