Disney Cruise Line Navigator App updated with even more functionality, features
Disney just recently launched an update to their Disney Cruise Line Navigator App that offers cruisers even more ways to engage and stay connected before and during their sailings! Best of all, it remains complimentary for guests to both before and during your vacation.
Below are some of the features Disney is touting including new features that are available as soon as you book a reservation!
The include everything you need to start planning your cruise:
- Accessing online check-in
- Making Payments
- Viewing ship Details
- Cruise coutndown clock (to humblebrag about your upcoming trip)
Once your cruise countdown hits 130 days, the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app will also soon allow your family to explore and book activities.
- Reserve Port Adventures
- Book dinner at Palo and Remy
- Make a reservation for a spa treatment
The app becomes the go-to tool to help plan your days and keep in touch with friends and family during your cruise!
- Access an hour-by-hour schedule of activities
- Find entertainment and character meet-and-greets
- Review your dining options
- View the nightly menus
- Send and receive chat messages with fellow guests
See it for Yourself
Disney Cruise Line Navigator App is available now.
A data connection is required for the app to update and function. Free wifi is provided onboard specifically for the purpose of using ONLY the app. For other data uses like internet, email, etc. you’ll need to add-on an internet package.