JURASSIC WORLD–THE RIDE bringing on-ride videos, Isla Nu-Bar and Jurassic Café updated menus, must-have merch
Although no official opening date has yet been announced, Universal Studios Hollywood is getting ready for one massive summer debut of Jurassic World—The Ride and coming with it will be world of new flavors and merch to enjoy! Aside from the chance to debut new merch, the re-imagining and reopening of the classic attraction gave Universal the opportunity to update the menu at the Jurassic Café and craft an entirely new experience with the Isla Nu-bar!
Borrowing its name from the fictitious Central American island in the JURASSIC WORLD movies, the stand-alone, open-air Isla Nu-bar, complete with a thatched roof, serves up tropical-themed Tiki cocktails!
Whether blended or made-to-order with fresh juices, every aromatic blended drink is adorned with a pineapple leaf and edible orchid flower.
Menu Items Include
- Tropical Margarita
- Piña Colada
- The Painkiller
- Tiki Tai
- Bird of Paradise
- Ti Peach
- Rum Runner
- Mai Tai
- Etched Tiki
- Tiki God
- Bamboo-styled Tiki
Universal Studios Hollywood’s Executive Chef Marie Grimm helped to craft all-new flavors with Costa Rican-themed cuisine, inspired by the location of the JURASSIC WORLD movies.
Menu Items Include
- Chorizo and Potato Empanadas
- Crispy Lettuce Leaf Roll with Shrimp
- Tropical Fruit Salad
- Pomegranate Guacamole with plantain chips
- Sweet Corn Cakes with Slow Roasted Mojo Pork or Spicy Mojo Jackfruit
- Citrus Glazed Chicken
- Fresh Roasted Red Snapper
- Isla Burger
All entrees will be accompanied by fresh green papaya salad and Costa Rica’s national dish, Gallo Pinto – traditional rice and beans.
More to Explore
This popular store will return with unique souvenir collectibles including…
- On-Ride Video! A new slo-mo video capture offered exclusively at “Jurassic World—The Ride” will put you into the ride’s momentous scene!
- The video will be available for purchase and received digitally
- Keepsake digital images will also be available for purchase
- One-of-a-kind dimensional dinosaur sculptures and maquettes.
- These statement pieces replicate the Tyrannosaurus rex, Velociraptor, Dilophosaurus, Styracosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus and Triceratops
- Prices range up to $1,000
- Commemorative ride opening merch
- Limited edition t-shirts and hats
- PLUS: Drinkware, Pins, Amber Stones, Jewelry, and more!
See it for Yourself
Jurassic World—The Ride is set to open at Universal Studios Hollywood summer 2019.