‘SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular’ returns with Waterfront Fall Festival plus Pumpkin Hunt, and more!
SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular is back again this year and it brings with it two new expansions that should prove to be popular additions. The first is a Fall Festival on the new SeaWorld Waterfront area with a hay maze, decorations, and themed eats and activities. Plus, a new Pumpkin Hunt activity will have young and young at heart on a quest to earn an exclusive Halloween pin! This is all in addition to returning favorites including Clyde, Seamore and their old pal O.P. Otter and the Sesame Street Halloween Parade!
Plus, there’s a special treat for the season as SeaWorld is offering one child, aged 3 to 9, free admission with one full-paid adult admission through October!
NEW FOR 2019
Fall Festival at the Waterfront
Find a hay maze, wine and seasonal beers, sweet treats including pumpkin pie and s’mores-flavored ice cream sandwiches, and themed décor to put visitors in the fall frame of mind. SeaWorld’s Waterfront is a new outdoor oasis at the park, providing a place to chill out, play games and enjoy refreshments, all amidst the stunning backdrop of iconic Mission Bay!
Spooktauclar Pumpkin Hunt
Kids can use their special purchased map to find five hidden SeaWorld animal-themed pumpkins throughout the park, then collect an exclusive Halloween pin!
Free In-Park Trick or Treating!
- Free candy at 10 ocean-themed trick or treat stations (2:30 p.m. to park close) making SeaWorld the safest place to trick-or-treat!
Spooktacular Spectacular Costume Party
- SeaWorld’s underwater-themed Spooktacular Spectacular Costume Party, dance with a cowboy and tango with a superhero!
- Kids of all ages can dress up in their Halloween best and join in the fun
The Sesame Street Halloween Parade
- The Sesame Street Halloween Parade is back with favorites like Elmo, Big Bird, Abby Cadabby, and more dressed up in their Halloween costumes.
- Nine larger-than-life floats and a cast of high-energy dancers, this parade will surely have kids and kids at heart tapping their toes and dancing into the Halloween spirit! (parade takes place at 1:30 p.m.)
Clyde, Seamore and their old pal O.P. Otter
- SeaWorld’s prank-loving pinnipeds Clyde and Seamore and the always-mischievous O.P. Otter get in the Halloween spirit during Clyde & Seamore’s Big Halloween Bash performances at the park’s Sea Lion and Otter Amphitheater.
Manta Madness attraction layover
- Ghostly special effects and creepy sounds inside the launch station transport riders in the middle of madness —Manta Madness—on SeaWorld’s double-launch roller coaster.
Dia de los Muertos:
- Large, beautifully dressed Catrina statues will welcome guests as they discover ofrendas (offerings) of mementos and flowers honoring loved ones who have left us.
- More than 125 jack-o-lanterns in the Shark Encounter
- Underwater Pumpkin Patch features fish-themed pumpkins under the Skytower! Yes, those pumpkins are singing! As the sun starts to set, SeaWorld’s underwater pumpkin patch comes to life with a trio of singing jack-o-lanterns.
- Floating pumpkins: See how many of them you can spot floating from the ceiling at Aquaria: World of Fishes, home to piranhas, leopard sharks, coral reef fish and more.
See it for Yourself
SEAWORLD’S HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR takes place at SeaWorld San Diego every weekend through October 27, 2019.
But Wait, There’s More!
Kids Free in October
In addition to taking advantage of SeaWorld’s free single-day child ticket with one full-paid adult admission, parents can unwrap the same offer at Dine With Orcas where each child dines free with the purchase of a full-paid adult, all at poolside tables near SeaWorld’s family of killer whales. Plus, a child age 10 to 12 can participate for free in SeaWorld’s Dolphin Interaction Program (DIP) with one full-priced adult participant per interaction (children must be at least 4 feet tall to participate).
ANNUAL PASS EQUALS UNLIMITED SEAWORLD FUN
SeaWorld just unveiled its new Annual Pass pricing allowing for endless fun during Halloween Spooktacular and much more, all with low monthly payments making SeaWorld one of the best theme park values around. The Silver “SoCal” Annual Pass is just $8.75 a month, and includes unlimited admission with no blockout dates, free general parking, in- park discounts and many more benefits. Gold and Platinum Passes with additional benefits are also available, as well as a two-park Pass that includes both SeaWorld and Aquatica.