Disneyland Resort launches rainbow treats, merch for GAY DAYS 2019 weekend
In celebration of the upcoming GAY DAYS ANAHEIM event coming to the Disneyland Resort this weekend, Disney has prepared a wide assortment of treats, merch, and goodies to commemorate the 2019 event. The event runs officially from October 4-6, 2019 but some of the items may be available before and after the celebrations conclude.
The Rainbow Disney Collection is inspired by the incredible diversity of Disney fans around the world. The line this year includes a new adult t-shirt and tank top, as well as a youth shirt, a patch, a cinch backpack and a water bottle.
You’ll find these products at the Emporium at Disneyland park, Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park, and at World of Disney at the Downtown Disney District. Also for the weekend of Oct. 4-6, guests will have the opportunity to embroider their favorite pair of Mickey ear hats with rainbow-colored thread at select Disneyland Resort shops.
Eats, Treats, Sips
Layers of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple cake between white chocolate mousse topped with buttercream frosting, rainbow sprinkles, and a chocolate garnish
- DL: Plaza Inn
- DCA: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill, Flo’s V8 Café, Cocina Cucamonga
Cheesecake with white chocolate colored stripes and whipped cream
- DL: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Harbour Galley
- DCA: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Crispy Treat
- DL: Candy Palace, Hunny Spot
- DCA: Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- DTD: Marceline’s Confectionery
Sugar cookie with rainbow drizzle and edible Mickey image
- DL: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Plaza Inn, Market House, Alien Pizza Planet, Galactic Grill, Hungry Bear Restaurant
- DCA: Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café, Pacific Wharf Café, Pacific Wharf Gourmet Coffee Cart, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Macaron Box
Strawberry, orange, lemon, green apple, blueberry, and grape macarons
- DL: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Refreshment Corner, Market House
- DCA: Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- GCH: GCH Craftsman Grill
Specialty Rainbow Beverage
Grenadine, blue curaçao, coconut rum, silver rum, piña colada mix, and coconut water
- PPH: PCH Grill, Surfside Lounge, The Sand Bar
More in Store
You’ll also find a fun Rainbow Tumbler (available with either a specialty beverage or fountain beverage) as well as a Rainbow Glow Cube available at various locations throughout Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park.
Around Disney California Adventure
Rainbow Funnel Cake Fries (Award Wieners) – Funnel cake fries topped with rainbow-colored icing, rainbow cereal, and whipped cream.
- Hoppy Pride Pilsner* (Bayside Brews, Paradise Garden Grill, Angry Dogs)
- Mimosa Flight* (Lamplight Lounge – upstairs only)
- Rainbow Rock Shake (Schmoozies) – Rainbow cereal milkshake
- Rainbow Cotton Candy (Outdoor Vending Carts)