Perk options extended for Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels through 2020
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels — which are not owned by Disney — have once again been granted the option of including unique perks including Extra Magic Hours & 60-Day FastPass+, a park that has been extended an entire year though through December 31, 2020.
The 60-Day FastPass+ benefit provides the opportunity to reserve access to select attractions, shows and more, up to 60 days before you arrive. Guests at these hotels who have a valid theme park ticket or confirmation number and a hotel reservation number, are able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com. Ask your travel provider to ensure they can give you the necessary ticket confirmation or hotel reservation number needed to utilize the benefit.
The Disney Springs Resort area hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) include:
- B Resort & Spa– offers a lifestyle experience inspired by the destination with 394 stylish guestrooms and suites, a variety of amenities including American Kitchen Bar & Grill, a zero-entry pool and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista– the 308-room, 18-story hotel offers two restaurants, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, and beautiful views of the Walt Disney World Resort and scenic Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando— the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs resort area, the hotel features 229 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad and tennis
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace— just steps from Disney Springs, the 1,011-room hotel offers a beautifully redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista— connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the 814-room hotel features seven dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools and a fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando –Disney Springs Area — featuring newly renovated rooms steps from Disney Springs, the hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, kids under 11 eat free, and unique on-site Disney Benefits, including continuous shuttles to Disney Parks.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista –60-Day FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours with the closest hotel to Disney Springs. Experience Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to Disney Theme Parks.
Featuring an ideal location on Walt Disney World Resort property, an easy walk to Disney Springs — which now offers an impressive and diverse array of more than 150 restaurants, shops and entertainment establishments — the Disney Springs Resort area hotels consist of B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
In addition, the hotels also provide shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, two Disney Water Parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining.
Other benefits of staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort area hotels include: the ability to purchase Walt Disney World theme park tickets at the hotels’ website and at their Guest Service Desk; a Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel; and advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses.
MORE INFO: DisneySpringsHotels.com.