PICTORIAL: A taste of the sweets, treats, and eats for ‘Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration’ 2020
We took a look at the 2020 Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration underway now in Buena Park at Knott’s Berry Farm and during our hosted media tour, we had the opportunity to take in the sights, smells, and flavors of the celebration!
For a limited time, you can get your paws on a whole bunch of menu items inspired by the lovable Peanuts characters. On our visit, we had the opportunity to taste a few of the new menu items offered for the Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration and get a gander at several more. Join as we take a look. ENJOY!
Last year everyone was obsessed with Charlie Brownies but this year the adorable Charlie Brown Macaron is now making waves, freshly baked for the festival with a Nutella filling!
Snoopy’s Dog House… it’s a brown on the bottom, cheesecake on the top, and a Bavarian cream truffle at the top.
These two crazy shakes are the Everything Peanut Shake and the Butterscotch Blondie Shake.
Tooty Frooty Funnel Cake is not enough on its own, it comes topped with a crispy treat, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
Mud Pie Funnel Cake is topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate PUDDING, chocolate chips, and whipped cream.
Oh yeah! Deep Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches.
If you need something to wash down all the snacks, you can head to the Cable Car Kitchen for a Sasparilla Root Beer Float with root beer, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream.
Savory and Salty
PIZZA. FRIES. PIZZA FRIES! Peppi Fries are covered with marinara, mozarella, and pepperoni!
Dilly Dilly Dog?! Look a this thing! A dog, inside a pickle, wrapped in freshly-fried batter… ON A STICK.
The Olaf is a foot-long masterpiece features chili, bacon, cheddar, and onions.
WHERE TO BEGIN!? All six dogs are $8.75.
- The Andy Dog (features an all-beef dog wrapped in smoked bacon with chipotle aioli, pickled jalapenos, cotija cheese, caramelized onions)
- The Spike Dog (features an all-beef dog with cole slaw, BBQ ranch, crumbled Doritos)
- The Belle Dog (features a vegetarian dog with corn relish, guacamole, crispy jalapeno bites)
- Snoopy Dog (features an all-beef dog wrapped with bacon)
- Beagle Scout Dog (features an all-beef dog with topped with roasted poblano mac & cheese)
- The Joe Cool (features an all-beef dog with chili, cheddar, onions)
The Junkyard Dog is also a foot long and is packed with chili, onions, cheese, and French fries!
Juicy Lucy is not for the faint of heart. Cheese stuffed burger is topped with onion rings, barbecue sauce
Thai PEANUT sauce with Herbs and Peanuts is an interesting twist on incorporating the Peanuts into the menu. Sweet Thai Chili is the other flavor and both have chicken.
Fried Pickles, Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese, take your pick of magic!
More to Explore
There’s more to Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration than just stuffing your face with food. The event returns this year with favorites from previous years plus fun surprises including a new musical stage show, a historical exhibit on the PEANUTS, and a cute dance party opportunity!
See it for Yourself
Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration takes place weekends from January 25 through March 1, 2020.
But Wait, There’s More
Season Passes are available now at special discounted rates. These offers end April 19, 2020! Applicable taxes and fees apply. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.
- 2020 Regular Season Pass $101 (or six easy payments of $13.50 after an initial payment) is now available and includes unlimited admission in 2020 to Knott’s Berry Farm with no blackout dates!
- 2020 Gold Season Pass $125 (or six easy payments of just $17 after an initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2020 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates.