Disney Cruise Line Summer 2021 Itineraries include Greece and Alaska with DVC and ABD options
In summer 2021, Disney Cruise Line will sail a variety of itineraries around the world including a return to Greece – back by popular demand – and exciting and varied European destinations, Alaska ports and tropical locales. Plus, Disney Cruise Line will visit three first-time ports of call in Greece, Sweden and Norway.
Mediterranean, Northern Europe and Beyond
FROM: May through July 2021
- A new collection of itineraries including the Greek Isles, Spain and the French Riviera.
FROM: July through September 2021
- itineraries including the British Isles, northern Europe, the Baltic, Iceland and Norwegian fjords.
- Noteworthy ports of call in Greece include Katakolon near ancient Olympia – home to the first Olympic Games – and the gorgeous Greek island of Kefalonia, a first-time port of call for Disney Cruise Line.
- Enjoy stunning landscapes and archeological wonders of the region, like Santorini with its iconic whitewashed cliffside dwellings and Mykonos with beautiful beaches along the azure Aegean Sea. Four special voyages will visit the Greek Isles, with cruises ranging from eight to 11 nights.
- One cruise features a stop at the city of Dubrovnik, Croatia, known as the “Pearl of the Adriatic.” The walled medieval Old City of Dubrovnik is a UNESCO World Heritage site that offers spectacular seaside views and centuries-old cobblestoned lanes to explore.
- Additional first-time ports of call for Disney Cruise Line include the medieval city of Visby, Sweden, considered to be one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Scandinavia and the village of Eidfjord, Norway, home to geographic wonders and situated at the foot of Hardangervidda, Norway’s largest national park.
Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for the 2021 summer season.
- Departing from Vancouver, Canada, seven-night itineraries will visit Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and Dawes Glacier. One nine-night Alaskan adventure will visit Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait Point, Sitka, Juneau and Ketchikan. A special five-night cruise will travel to Dawes Glacier and Ketchikan.
Caribbean and Bahamas
In summer 2021, Disney Cruise Line will embark on three- to nine-night sailings to the Caribbean and Bahamas. Most itineraries include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
- The Disney Fantasy will embark on an assortment of itineraries including a six-night sailing and an extended nine-night Caribbean cruise. Three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises round out the Disney Fantasy summer season – all including a stop at Castaway Cay. One special five-night cruise features two stops at Disney’s private island.
- The Disney Dream will provide even more opportunities for guests to visit Castaway Cay in the summer of 2021 with all three- and four-night Bahamian cruises calling on the private island paradise.
Adventures by Disney
Aboard the Disney Cruise Line
In summer 2021, Adventures by Disney family guided group vacations aboard Disney Cruise Line include a return to Alaska and popular packages in northern Europe and the Mediterranean.
Throughout the voyage, knowledgeable Adventure Guides provide dedicated service both onboard and in port, as they lead guests on specially curated excursions, interactive activities and off-the-beaten-path adventures. Onboard the ship, guests enjoy unique experiences and premium amenities exclusive to Adventures by Disney, such as an intimate talkback session with Walt Disney Theatre cast members followed by a behind-the-scenes costume and prop activity.
Itineraries in London; Barcelona, Spain; and Copenhagen, Denmark. These two- to three-night Escapes feature unforgettable experiences in iconic cities. Plus, activities like flamenco dancing, mosaic making and preparing local cuisine immerse families in the culture of each region.
2021 Disney Vacation Club Charter Cruise
A five-night members-only western Caribbean sailing aboard the Disney Fantasy on June 12, 2021.
Bookings open to Disney Vacation Club members on May 2, 2020.
See it for Yourself
Bookings open to the public on Feb. 28, 2020. To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit http://www.disneycruise.
Bookings for Adventures by Disney open to the public on Feb. 28, 2020. For more information, visit adventuresbydisney.com or contact a travel agent.