Disneyland confirms FastPass coming to Monster’s Inc. and Autopia attractions
Disneyland confirmed today that both Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sully to the Rescue! and Autopia will soon be offering Disney FASTPASS (and Disney MaxPass service). Both attractions are listed as fun offerings for kids and it’s just these types of attractions that typically do not offer the digital reservation services. The addition of more kid and family-friendly options to the line up should be expected to increase the appeal of adding MaxPass to the admission media for younger guests.
FastPass (and Disney MaxPass) service offers digital “save-time-in-line” ability, allowing you to have a digital place in line with a return time. Below are the current attractions offering the service.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Fantasmic! (doesn’t count as an attraction)
- Haunted Mansion
- Haunted Mansion Holiday (Seasonal)
- Indiana Jones™ Adventure
- “it’s a small world”
- “it’s a small world” Holiday (Seasonal)
- Matterhorn Bobsleds
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
Disney California Adventure
- Goofy’s Sky School
- Grizzly River Run
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark (Seasonal)
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- World of Color (doesn’t count as an attraction)