SITE CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. You acknowledge that the messages, information, data, text, software, images, graphics or other materials posted on the Site (the “Content”) contain trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary material, the ownership or licensed rights to which are owned by Mouseinfo, its third party licensors or suppliers, and that such proprietary material is protected by law, including U.S. copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The “look and feel” of the Website (including color combinations, text, images, logos, button shapes, layout, design compilation and presentation of information and all other graphical elements) are also Mouseinfo’s trademarks and/or copyrights. Any unauthorized use of trademarks appearing on the Site may constitute trademark infringement, which could subject the user to substantial civil penalties. The deletion or alteration of any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the Site is strictly forbidden.
The Content provided on the Site may be based upon factual and third party information that includes, but is not limited to, public record data, tax parcel data, crime data, demographic data, school location data as well as real estate market data and analysis from various third-party sources (the “Third Party Content”). Mouseinfo has not independently verified that the Third Party Content is complete, current or accurate and expressly disclaims any warranty with respect to the reliability of such information. You acknowledge and agree that your reliance on the Third Party Content is solely at your own risk. If you have any questions with respect to the Third Party Content posted on the Site, please contact Mouseinfo as set forth on the Site.
COMMUNICATING WITH THE SITE. You are solely responsible for the content of any and all Content you transmit or post to the Site, including to any email address provided on the Site, or any materials you add to the Site, including any Content provided in comments to the Forums (collectively, “Communications”). Mouseinfo does not endorse or accept any Communications as its own or representative of its views. By posting Content on the Site, a user is giving Mouseinfo the perpetual, royalty-free right to display such Content on the Site and its affiliated publications and to distribute such Content and use such Content for promotional and marketing purposes.
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree that you will not, nor will you allow others to, directly or indirectly:
- Transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, lewd, indecent, profane, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity or other personal rights;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, access data not intended for your use or viewing, or log into an account or server which you are not authorized to access;
- Post, republish, distribute, or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, or in violation of the rights of any third party;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to the Site, or upload or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Site or use the Site in a manner that attempts to or actually does disrupt, impair, interfere with or wrongfully alter or modify the Site, or in a manner that adversely affects the Site and/or the availability of its resources to other users including without limitation posting or transmitting Content that contains a virus or corrupted data, excessive shouting, use of all caps, overloading, mail bombing, crashing or flooding or continuous posting of repetitive text;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
- Violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation, or use the information provided through this Site for any lawful purpose;
- Delete or revise any material posted by another person or entity;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site by any user, host or network;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Post any Content that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, causes injury of any kind to any person or entity, or infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any third party;
- Collect or attempt to collect any information of others, including passwords, account, or other information; or
Violations of Site or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Mouseinfo will investigate all occurrences which may involve such violations and may contact, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Mouseinfo may provide links or references to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Mouseinfo does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites and provides no warranty whatsoever with respect to such sites.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us at https://www.mouseinfo.com/forums/sendmessage.php . Any personal information you provide in your email will be used only for purposes related to your email.